GM cars debut in the country
- Lessons for the front line. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;May2001, p17
Reports the launch of the Opel Vivaro van of General Motors (GM) conducted by the HP:ICM company in March 2001 in Germany, which aims to teach GM sales force about the vehicle and to motivate them. Importance of sales consultants; Activities of the sales consultants during the training; Venue...
- Saturn sets big promotion ads for second Homecoming. Salomon, Alan // Advertising Age;3/15/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p24
This article announces that the second Homecoming event of Saturn Corp. will be held on July 30-31, 1999 at its manufacturing site in Spring Hill, Tennessee. In one of the events slated for the homecoming, owners will be able to test-drive the redesigned models. There will be more sports...
- Events firms win IVCA golds. // Marketing Event;Apr2000, p4
Reports that HP:ICM and Ovation Productions have won the live events golds at the 2000 IVCA Awards. Work of HP:ICM that won the external live events' top prize; Category where Ovation won; Location where the awards were held.
- ONE-TWO PUNCH. Gritzinger, Bob // AutoWeek;1/15/2007, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p8
The article informs that General Motors Corp. has received the North American Car and Truck of the Year awards on January 7, 2007 at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. The company has won the awards for its Chevrolet Silverado and Saturn Aura midsize sedan. In the...
- AW TRUTH & BEAUTY. // AutoWeek;1/28/2008, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p3
The article reports on the performance of Kid Rock, a performer from Detroit, Michigan, at the General Motors Corp. style event. It reports that the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 automobile made its world debut in advance of the 2008 North American International Auto Show, Detroit, Michigan. It also...
- People In Focus. // Caribbean Business;11/20/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 46, p47
Several photographs are presented depicting the attendees of the first centennial party hosted by General Motors Corp. in Puerto Rico.
- The Big EVENT. Fitzgerald, Kate; Lico, Nick // Advertising Age;3/29/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 13, pAM24
The article deals with the growing popularity of event marketing among advertisers in the U.S. auto industry in 1999. While the auto industry is expected to represent only about four percent of the $7.6 billion advertisers likely will spend on event marketing this year, auto spending on events...
- Many feel Saturn's pull. Buss, Dale D. // Advertising Age;3/29/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 13, pAM28
This article announces that the second homecoming event of Saturn Corp. will be held in July 1999 at its headquarters in Spring Hill, Tennessee. Among other events, homecoming participants will be able to test drive the redesigned 2000 Saturn automobile and the mid-sized LS sedan and wagon. They...
- Women now in the loop on the links. Guyer, Lillie // Automotive News;8/23/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5834, pAM14
Focuses on automobile companies' increasing sponsorship of women's golf tournaments. Oldsmobile's sponsorship of the Women's Classic Scramble; Statistics on women golfers in the United States. INSET: Celebrity appeal.