UK Athletics chooses site of ...60m stadium
- DIARY. // Design Week;5/9/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p10
Comments on issues related to creative design in London, England. Change in the brand of the main prize draw of the National Lottery; Trip organized by 999 Design to Madrid, Spain in celebration of its anniversary.
- Viewpoint. Thompson, Dianne; Dwyer, Andrew // Marketing Week;11/30/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 48, p19
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Lottery player numbers drop by 3 million over four years" and "Npower ambushes rivals with stadium sponsorship," in the November 23, 2006 issue. It expresses dismay regarding the failure of "Marketing...
- Lottery birthday logo just the ticket. // Design Week;7/15/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p4
Reports on the British National Lottery's launch of a revamped marque, created by Camelot's in-house design team. Tenth anniversary of the National Lottery; Description of the logo.
- National Lottery Commission draws on SJD. // Design Week;11/4/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p6
Reports on the launch of a refreshed visual identity for the National Lottery Commission in Great Britain created by the design consultancy firm, Soukias Jones Design in preparation for the National Lottery license competition scheduled in 2007. Design of a logo for the commission; Use of the...
- Lottery money should go into the public purse. Wilson, Des // New Statesman;06/06/97, Vol. 126 Issue 4337, p9
Focuses on developments related to the British National Lottery as of June 7, 1997. Lottery's one percent profit as an issue; Question of raising the lottery's revenue; Issue of spending the lottery money.
- John Lloyd. Lloyd, John // New Statesman;11/22/96, Vol. 125 Issue 4311, p21
Focuses on the British National Lottery. Success of the program; Labour Party's ideas regarding the lottery.
- Lottery spending scrutinised. Ireson, Fiona // Public Finance;06/30/2000, p14
Reports on the inquiry to be conducted by the British House of Commons culture, media and sports select committee on the operations of the National Lottery. System of selecting the charities where lottery earnings are awarded to.
- Stores hit the jackpot with rollover run. // Convenience Store;7/22/2011, p7
The article presents the six weeks of extra sales of the National Lottery retailers due to the rollover of a massive euromillions jackpot which had not been won for 14 consecutive draws reaching a maximum top prize fund of 166 million British pounds.
- Garden of Eden project gains lottery funding. // Nature;6/5/1997, Vol. 387 Issue 6633, p542
Announces that the so-called Garden of Eden project, a scheme to create a series of domed greenhouses at a disused china clay pit in Cornwall, has been awarded $61 million from the proceeds of Britain's National Lottery.