Events firms win IVCA golds
- HP:ICM sets Lara weekend. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p4
Focuses on the Lara Croft Experience weekend produced by HP:ICM, through the team-up of The Marketing Store with Lucozade in Great Britain. Information on the promotion campaign.
- FINE FOOD NZ WINS COVETED AWARD. // FMCG;Feb2013, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p42
The article announces that North Port Events has received the 2012 Best New Zealand Show award for its Fine Food New Zealand.
- HP:ICM scoops award quartet. // Marketing Event;Feb99, p5
Focuses on the awards won by HP:ICM at the Incentive Travel Meetings Association awards at Disneyland Paris. Other winners; Sponsors of the awards.
- Untitled. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p78
Ponders on the validity of the statement issued by David Tarsh, sales and marketing director of HP:ICM, concerning his earnings.
- GM cars debut in the country. // Marketing Event;Apr2000, p5
Deals with the launching of three car models from General Motors in ancestral country homes in Mallorca, Spain. Number of delegates who attended the launch; Role of HP:ICM in the launching event for General Motors' Agila, Astra Coupe and Speedster automobiles; Reasons for using the country...
- Export award winner decries strong pound. Roberts, Lauretta // Marketing Event;May2000, p7
Deals with the export company HP:ICM. Views of company officials on the strength of the British pound; Award received by the company; Factors responsible for the export success of the company; Details on its project, the UK Pavilion for Expo 2000 in Hanover, Germany.
- Mind, body and Zone. Finn, Widget // Director;Aug1999, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p79
Profiles Nigel Lloyd-Jones, chairman and creative director of HP:ICM, the live events company which is designing and building the Body Zone exhibit in the Millennium Dome in London, England. Background on Body Zone; Track record of Lloyd-Jones; Comments from Lloyd-Jones.
- Expos win for HP:ICM. // Marketing Event;Jun97, p4
Reports on British Foreign & Commonwealth Office's awarding of the multi-million pound contract for the design, production and management of the country's pavilion at the World Expo '98 in Lisbon, Portugal to HP:ICM. Decision as part of a two-stage contest among six firms; Theme for the Lisbon...
- A dividend of the Dome. Evamy, Michael // Marketing (00253650);7/1/1999, p41
Features the top 20 exhibition/events agencies in Great Britain in 1999. Increase in both turnover and income for key players; Top two in `Marketing's league table, Imagination and HP:ICM.