Jack Morton buys Caribiner division
- Jack Morton acquires Caribiner unit. // B to B;03/27/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p55
Reports on the Jack Morton Co.'s agreement to acquire Caribiner International Inc.'s communications division.
- Jack Morton secures Athens Olympics role. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Feb2003, p8
Reports that Jack Morton Worldwide has been appointed to produce the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens, Greece. Greek artistic director who will work with the agency; Comments from Jack Morton Chairman Lois Jacobs about ceremonies.
- BRAND EXPERIENCE AGENCY OF THE YEAR. // Event;Oct2010, Special section p29
The article announces that Jack Morton Worldwide is the winner of the 2010 Brand Experience Agency of the Year award, Beatwax and Flourish Creative highly commended agencies, while Ignite and TRO were the finalists.
- Jack Morton lines up Euro offensive. Creevy, Jennifer // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p12
Reports that special events firm Jack Morton Co. has bought production firm Creation Communications as part of its acquisition program. Information on other ties formed by the firm; Plans to create a network of firms in Europe; Clients of Jack Morton.
- Maximum integration, maximum impact. Bond, Claire // Event;Feb2008, p65
The article stresses the importance of collaboration to successful experiential marketing campaigns. It says that the inaugural Event 100 Live forum of the "Event" magazine was held in November 2007 to provide the special events industry with a catalyst for in-depth, relevant discussion on the...
- Claire Bond. Bond, Claire // Event;Feb2008, p83
The author expresses views on the significance of terminology to the special events industry in Great Britain. She stresses that those who devote their working weeks to the industry fail to reach a common ground regarding the appropriate terminology. Also noted is that brands are increasingly...
- Jack Morton secures Commonwealth task. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Oct2003, p8
Reports that agency Jack Morton Worldwide beat Sydney Olympics Art Director David Atkins to the contract to produce the opening and closing ceremonies at the 2006 Commonwealth Games in Melbourne, Australia. Comments from Jack Morton Chairman Lois Jacobs; Track record of the agency in staging...
- Dawn of a new day. Francisco, Lorraine // Event;Sep2005, p29
The article reports on new initiatives that are set to widen the appeal of Scotland's events facilities as of September 2005. With the restructuring of its tourist outfit Visit Scotland completed, the country looks set to compete with the big players. It was found that the G8 summit helped raise...
- UK suppliers on top as skills boost Olympics. Bond, Claire // Event;Oct2004, p8
Reports on the participation of British event planning companies in the 2004 in Athens, Greece. Involvement of Jack Morton Worldwide in producing the opening and closing ceremonies; Role of Creative Technology in the event; Companies who provided catering services in the Olympics.