Face-to-face push at Virgin
- Virgin's world of incentives. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;Apr2001, p28
Provides information on the launching of Virgin Incentives, an event coordinating group in Great Britain rebranded by the Virgin company. Information on Virgin Vouchers, the group replaced by Virgin Incentives; Services which will be offered by Virgin Incentives to special events; Importance of...
- BUSINESS & FINANCE. // Christian Science Monitor;5/22/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 126, p20
Focuses on the announcement of British conglomerate Virgin Group to start a venture with Singapore Telecommunications to set up a mobile-phone network covering China, India and South Korea.
- Virginal risks and blessings. Mortimer, Ruth // Brand Strategy;Sep2002, Issue 163, p23
Focuses on Great Britain-based conglomerate Virgin Group's emphasis on marketing innovation. Background on the company's innovation strategy; Background on the history of the company; Business successes brought about by the company's drive for innovation; Company's policy of maintaining...
- Virgin lines up instant win drive for travel arm. // Precision Marketing;8/2/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 44, p5
Reports on an instant-win promotion to be launched by Virgin Travelstore aimed at increasing its customer database and drive traffic through its Victoria store. Prizes of the promotion.
- Music retailer shops for Mag Mile store. // Crain's Chicago Business;2/7/94, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p38
Reports on the plan of the Virgin Group to put up a music store in Chicago, Illinois.
- Virgin regional still a dream. // Air Transport World;Feb96, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p96
Reports that the plans of the Virgin Group Ltd. to establish a low-cost regional airline operating out of Belgium, to be called Virgin European Airways, have not progressed. Possibility of acquiring aircraft from Crossair; Competition with Sabena Belgian World Airways.
- Virgin territory. Michalczyk, Imelda // Leisure & Hospitality Business;9/6/2001, p12
Highlights the Babylon restaurant opened by the Virgin Group PLC on July 19, 2001 in London, England. Scenery offering of the restaurant; Features of the restaurant.
- Virgin gets into bizjets. Goyer, Robert // Flying;June97, Vol. 124 Issue 6, p34
Reports on Virgin Group's creation of an executive jet division called Virgin Executive Aviation.
- Is there a method to Virgin's expansion tactics? Green, Harriet // Campaign (UK);08/01/97, Issue 31, p11
Comments on Virgin's plans for expansion with it various brands in the United Kingdom. Criticism on the brand stretching to far; Identification of Virgin's key successes; Reference to Virgin Cola, Virgin Jeans and Virgin Brides; Comments from James Kydd, marketing director of Virgin Trading.