RISK SUMMARY: THAILAND
- Executive Summary. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2011 4th Quarter, Issue 4, p5
The article offers information related to the economic forecasts and condition of Thailand which includes estimates on growth risks, balance of payments, and the position by Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra on the constitutional amendment.
- Thailand -- SETI: Promising Long-Term. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Dec2007, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p3
The article provides a forecast on the economic conditions of Thailand for 2008 which may result after the country's election of a new government in December 23, 2007. With the country's political circumstances returning to normal, it is expected that the country's economic status will improve...
- Outlook and Assumptions: Domestic Assumptions. // Thailand Country Monitor;Mar2012, p3
The article forecasts the economic and political condition of Thailand in 2012 with regards to its domestic assumptions and economic growth wherein wide-scale political violence is not expected to resume and financial spending is projected to increase due to the floods.
- Medium- and Long-Term: Outlook. // Thailand Country Monitor;Mar2012, p21
The article forecasts the economic and political conditions of Thailand as of March 2012 with regards to its medium and long-term prospects. It is expected that the constitutional changes implemented after the military coup will have a long-term effect on the distribution of power between the...
- THAILAND BUSINESS FORECAST REPORT. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;Q4 2014, Issue 4, p1
The report presents political and economic forecasts for Thailand from 2014 until 2023, looking at the country's domestic politics, economic activity and SWOT analysis of the political, economic and business environment.
- Country Reports: Thailand. // Thailand Country Monitor;2015, p1
A country report for Thailand is presented from publisher IHS Inc., with topics including economic growth, political and economic risks, and economic forecasting.
- THAILAND: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Sep2009, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p2
The article reports on the political and economic risks of Thailand. According to Deputy Prime Minister Korbsak Sabhavasu, the government is considering to hold a referendum regarding a possible amnesty for prohibited politicians before elections, but it would not be apply to politicians with...
- Thailand. // Political Risk Yearbook: Thailand Country Report;2009, preceding pU-1
This article presents a country risk profile of Thailand. There is a 55% chance that the present regimes will be an unstable coalition within the next five years. Within the same next five-year period there is moderate risk for international businesses in Thailand. Between 2009 and 2013 the real...
- THAILAND The Facts and F(r)ictions of Ruling. Connors, Michael Kelly // Southeast Asian Affairs;2005, p365
Examines the economic and political conditions in Thailand under the regime of Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra. Approach of the prime minister to domestic and international policy; Elevation of U.S.-Thai relations under Thaksin's administration; National security issues tackled by the head;...