- Net Notables. Macleod, Gordon // Applied Arts Magazine;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p72
The article reviews several web sites including the Scanning frequently asked questions (FAQ), Sundance cable channel, and WebTrack.
- Bewkes Unveils 'HBO Go' Online. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/6/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 14, p6
The article reports on the introduction of HBO Go, a broadband complement to the premium network subscribers only. It mentions that subscribers would access the broadband through their cable provider's web site. It states that from their, they would be able to view movies and series and set up...
- COMMSCOPE STREAMLINES AND CONSOLIDATES ITS WEBSITE. // Online Product News;Mar2007, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p7
The article reviews the Web site of communications cable and connectivity solutions provider CommScope Inc. at http://www.comscope.com.
- HBO Punches 'TV Everywhere' Buttons. // Multichannel News;2/27/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p34
The article reports on the TV Everywhere services by HBO & Co., which was available on internet-connected high-definition television (HDTV) from Samsung Electronics Ltd., but not to cable operators Time Warner Cable Inc. and Comcast Corp.
- Web extras. // CED;Aug2012, p33
The article offers web site updates and reports related to the magazine as of July 25, 2012 including webinars on escalating the multi-screen experience and managing bandwidth with existence network data and the redesigned version website of the magazine.
- VOICES. // Multichannel News;11/21/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 44, p34
The article reports on the plan of Sony Corp. to compete with cable providers by developing several channels which will be delivered through the Internet.
- Global Connections 08/21/12. // CT Reports;8/21/2012, p1
The article offers information on the completion of the fiber-to-the-curb network that got support of the Seychelles East Africa System (SEAS) subsea cable network by Cable and Wireless (Seychelles) Ltd. It also informa that Seychelles had previously relied on satellite connections for its...
- AT&T U-VERSE LAUNCHES INTERACTIVE FEATURES IN BAY AREA. // RBOC Update;Dec2007, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p8
The article evaluates the AT&T U-verse TV service from AT&T.
- Rogers Introduces Net Video Service. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;12/7/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 45, p28
The article reports on the launch of Intemet video service On Demand Online by Canada-based cable and wireless operator Rogers Communications Inc. It notes that the service include online content such as movies, music, and television (TV) shows that is available at 1000 hours. It mentions that...