Mixed Debut for New Liberty Tracker
- Welcome, Canadian Capital. // Multichannel News;7/23/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 29, p31
In this article, the author discusses the investments made by the Canadian cable network companies in the U.S.
- TUNED IN. MICHAEL, LEO // Multichannel News;2/25/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p29
A cartoon is presented on cable companies and cable investment bankers.
- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;7/6/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 24, p28
The article discusses various topics on cable television (TV), broadband and telecommunications industries. It presents charts including the Multichannel Multimedia Index that measures combined stock prices, shares of Starz, Cablevision and Comcast, on National Association of Securities Dealers...
- Is TV dying? US media stocks slump. Kehoe, John // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/8/2015, p12
The article reports on the decline in the prices of U.S. media and cable company stocks with customers opting for cheaper online alternatives like Netflix in Australia.
- Cable Stocks Get Bit in Bear Market. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;8/22/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p4
The article reports on the decline in stocks of the U.S. cable television industry in August 18, 2011, which fared better on August 19.
- Bring Back the Cable Show Bounce. GIBBONS, KENT // Multichannel News;5/10/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p72
In this article, the author discusses aspects of the cable companies' stock performance in the U.S.
- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;3/9/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p23
The article presents information related to multichannel industry including charts, statistics and news related to the performance of telecommunication firms as of March 2015. Topics discussed include a multichannel news index (MNI) chart listing multi-system operators in terms of their...
- Substandard news from Comcast is a real downer. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;10/26/2007, Vol. 400 Issue 56, p2
The article focuses on the decrease in the stock prices of various cable television networks in the U.S. in October 2007. According to the management of the cable television operator Comcast Corp., increased competition has reduced the number of the operator's subscribers. The prices of...
- Cable's new appeal. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;9/5/2006, Vol. 395 Issue 49, p15
The article informs that stocks of cable firms are benefiting from the positive investor sentiment in the U.S. According to the research firm Kagan Research LLC, investor optimism is based on the accelerating rollout of telephony services and the accompanying halo effect on basic subscriber...