Spring Break Goes Out in Style
- DIARY DATES. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;11/18/2005, Issue 1796, p32
The article presents information on various events related to the tourism industry. Scottish Transport Awards Dinner was held at the Sheraton Grand Hotel and Spa from November 24-27, 2005. Scottish Transport Awards Conference was held at the Sheraton Grand Hotel and Spa in Edinburgh, from...
- Community Calendar. // India -- West;8/6/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 37, pC20
A calendar of special events in the U.S. for August 2010 is presented, including the Jain Bhawan 10th Anniversary Celebrations, the annual Dinner and Show celebration by the India Chamber of Commerce, and the Network of Indian Professionals Annual Conference.
- WHAT'S NEXT. // East Bernard Express (TX);7/8/2010, Vol. 67 Issue 27, pA3
A calendar of community events in Texas for July 2010 is presented which includes Teddy Bear Program on July 6, hamburger lunch benefit for Shelby Stolle on July 11, and the Annual Fried Chicken Dinner of East Bernard Volunteer Fire Department on July 11.
- 3 Girl Scouts to hold luncheon, fashion show for Diamond Center. Luria, Michael // Inside Tucson Business;1/7/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p18
The article offers news briefs related to special events in Tucson, Arizona. Three senior Girl Scouts including Bridget McKay, Lea Theodorou, and Kendall Welliver are raising funds to equip the playroom of the Diamond Children's Medical Center at University Medical Center. The Flemings Prime...
- On the Agenda. // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/8/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p18
The article presents a calendar of events related in the business sector for January 2007 in Connecticut. The Stamford Chamber of Commerce luncheon program entitled "Soup 'n Sales" will be held on January 12. The chapter dinner meeting of the Society for Human Resource Management, with Clint...
- Meetings, Seminars & Workshops. // Buffalo Law Journal;6/11/2007, Vol. 79 Issue 47, p3
A calendar of events to be held in New York in June 2007 is presented. The Buffalo Niagara Partnership Logistics Council will conduct a logistics program on June 11. The University of Buffalo will hold an Annual Business Partners Day awards luncheon at the Adam's Mark Hotel on June 14. The...
- DIARY. // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);10/29/2010, p30
A calendar of events related to the printing industry is presented, including the Printing Charity Annual Luncheon, the British Coatings Federation Awards Dinner, and the Vision in Print Conference.
- Calendar. // njbiz;12/4/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 49, p22
This section presents a calendar of events related to the business sector in New Jersey, in December 2006. A Fall Networking Dinner by the Association of Women in Communications will be held on December 4. The seminar "Building and Financing Your Business" will be held on December 7. The "Money...
- Thailand's Quiet Dictatorship. King, Eliza // International Policy Digest;Jun2015, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p69
The article focuses on the political conditions and human rights violations in Thailand. The ruling junta, called the National Council for Peace and Order, captured power in the year 2014 after ousting the government of Yingluck Shinawatra. Human Rights Watch says that Article 112 is being used...