People and Positions
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // Construction Bulletin;3/17/2008, Vol. 293 Issue 11, p8
The article offers news briefs related to the U.S. construction industry. Dennis R. Slagle has been appointed as chief executive officer of Mack Trucks Inc. The company Adolfson & Peterson Construction has received the 2008 Chase Achievement White Level award for its safety program. Texas ranked...
- changing roles. // Refrigerated Transporter;Feb2008, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p50
The article announces several career developments which includes the appointment of Joseph Carrico as regional sales manager of TODCO, the promotion of Leigh Wright to senior vice-president in Accuride Corp., and the appointment of Srikanth Padmanabhan as vice-president in Cummins Inc.
- FFW grows derivatives wth Citigroup head. Moshinsky, Ben // Lawyer;11/12/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p5
The article announces that Joseph Carrico was appointed as a partner at Field Fisher Waterhouse (FFW).
- Mack changing the guard. Vikner, Paul L.; Slagle, Dennis R. // Fleet Owner;Feb2008, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p48
The article reports on the resignation of Paul L. Vikner, president and CEO of Mack Trucks on April 1, 2008 to join the Mack board of director as vice chairman in the U.S. Following the resignation, the company announces Dennis R. Slagle, president and CEO of Volvo construction Equipment North...
- LOBBYING WORLD. // Hill;1/14/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p15
The article announces career developments in the U.S. including the employment of Kara Calvert at Franklin Square Group, the inclusion of Jonathan Mantz to the BGR Group and the Richard Prince as vice president of Advanced Medical Technology Association.
- Managerial Career Coaching. Randolph, A. Benton // Training & Development Journal;Jul81, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p54
Focuses on career development coaching by managers. Career discussions between managers and their subordinates; Goal of general managers to help people develop the skills and knowledge needed to reach business objectives.
- You Want Me To Do What? Jones, Pamela R.; Kaye, Beverly; Taylor, Hugh R. // Training & Development Journal;Jul81, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p56
Examines the roles of managers as career coaches for their subordinates. Dual responsibilities of managers; Traditional roles of human resource development departments; Critical competencies; Elements of mentorship programs.
- How Executive Learn: the Move From Glitz to Guts. Bolt, James F. // Training & Development Journal;May90, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p83
Discusses methods for the education and training of executives. Costs associated with management education; Experiential learning; Feedback on management style. INSET: Eight Tips for Designing New Methods of Executive Education.
- FACES. // PC FAB;Nov2001, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p12
Reports career developments of executives in printed circuit board industry in the U.S. Appointment of Jay Grover as president of Neltec Inc.; Selection of Dale Lee as product marketing manager of Valor Computerized Systems; Election of Benoit Pouliquen as president and chief executive officer...