- New focus. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2008, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p20
The article focuses on the launch of Piston Tank Corp., a subsidiary of Schilli Corp. in Saint Louis, Missouri. The new subsidiary controls a fleet of about 70 piston tank trailers in North America. It leases the tanks to its customers, as well as provides transportation for the piston tanks...
- System solves temporary liquid problems. DiMarino, Joe // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jun94, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p66
Features collapsible storage tanks called the Ziptank for chemical processing or paint manufacturing plants. Solution for temporary storage problems; Incorporation of a two-component system in the tank; Features; Capacity.
- Illinois LUST fund latest to face changes. Dwyer, Steve // National Petroleum News;Oct93, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p24
Reports on the changes in Illinois' leaking underground storage tanks (LUST) cleanup funds. General Assembly's vote amending cleanup objectives and funding; Cost reduction through a ranking system allowing nonemergency sites to delay corrective action until funding is available; Protection of...
- Mississippi tank fund collections `expedited'. Abcede, Angel // National Petroleum News;Oct93, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p26
Reports on the increase in Mississippi's underground storage tank fund. Amount; Rationale; Comments by Mississippi Petroleum Marketers Association executive director regarding the increase.
- Aboveground storage tanks: An update. Geyer, Wayne; Stellmach, Wayne // National Petroleum News;May95, Vol. 87 Issue 5, p42
Part l. Reports that the demand for above-ground storage tanks (AST) has increased because many tank owners like being able to visually inspect an AST system. Other reasons for preferring factory-fabricated AST; Technological advancements of AST for public safety; AST secondary containment.
- UST or AST?: A steel tank survey helps you decide. Deierlein, Bob // World Wastes;Feb98, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p15
Offers advice for companies planning to install aboveground storage tanks. Consideration of fire codes and regulations; Space needed for ASTs; Concerns about aesthetics and vandalism; Capacity.
- Red River terminals. // Chemical Week;3/13/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 10, p48
Reports on the groundbreaking ceremony for a liquid bulk storage terminal on the Red River near Shreveport in Louisiana.
- Sales of domestic storage tanks are steadily growing...for three basic reasons. // LP/Gas;Oct95, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the growth in the sales of domestic storage tanks in the United States. Reasons for the increase in the sales of storage tanks; Trend in burying storage tanks in the newly-constructed homes; Other factors for the increase in the sales.
- Storage Tanks. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p89
A directory for companies in the U.S. that sell storage tanks is presented.