- Rockland Flooring acquires Nelson division. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2008, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of Nelson International's Trailer Components Division by Rockland Flooring. Marc Chorney, chief executive officer of Rockland Flooring, cited the factors that make Nelson International suitable for the company. Rockland Flooring is headquartered in Red...
- Volvo still wants to be truck No. 1. Wright, Chris // Automotive News Europe;12/3/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p38
Reports that Volvo Global Trucks is interested in acquiring Nissan Diesel in its bid to replace DaimlerChrysler as the world's leading heavy truck maker. Truck manufacturers that were acquired by Volvo in early 2001; Discussion on the expected savings of the synergies between the Swedish,...
- American Cargo Introduces New Cargo Van for Parcel Delivery Market. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2003, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p12
No abstract available.
- Sleeper Sprinter. // Motor Transport;10/26/2006, p14
The article reports that TMC Distribution has taken delivery of a 315CDI Sprinter chassis cab in Leicester, England in 2006. The van, which was supplied by local Mercedes dealer Mertrux, has a curtain-sider body by Saunders of Stapleton and an over-cab sleeper pod. The express courier company...
- Making two newsrooms one. Trigoboff, Dan; Kerschbaumer, Ken // Broadcasting & Cable;6/10/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 24, p23
Focuses on the technology facilitating the merger plan between Allbritton Communication's WJLA-TV and NewsChannel 8 in the U.S. Cost of equipment; Features of the 171-seat Associated Press Electronic News Production System (ENPS); Mechanics of the ENPS.
- Tech Abuzz With Tiny Deals : Tiny boutiques thrive on M&A deals too small for majors. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/11/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 23, pN.PAG
Reports on a decline in merger and acquisition (M&A) deals in technology sector during the first half of the year 2001 in the U.S. Number of technology M&A transaction in the duration; Total volume of deals in technology, healthcare and future income growth securities sectors; Advantage of...
- One Plus One Equals One. Kalnoskas, Aimee // ECN: Electronic Component News;Mar2002 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p8
Focuses on mergers and acquisitions in the technology sector. Need for emphasis on concurrent or collaborative engineering; Productivity and profitability of the teamwork approach between companies; Factors forcing companies to tap into the available pool of resources and ideas.
- 12 Important Tech Deals of 2014. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/5/2015, p6
A list of the 12 Important Technology Deals of 2014 is presented, including a deal between Sterling Partners and Innotrac Inc., the acquisition of MDdatacor by Symphony Technology Group and the acquisition of AMX LLC by Harman International Industries Inc.
- BUYOUTS BRAVE TECH WATERS. Stein, Tom // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/18/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 44, p36
Focuses on the investment process of buyouts in technology sectors in the United States. Estimation of amount of technology deals; Obstacles in increasing the number of investments in technology deals; Reasons for increase in buyouts in technology sectors.