Phoenix Equipment Co. acquired by Genie
- Genie Industries Acquires Phoenix Equipment Company. // Rental Equipment Register;Feb2008, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p38
The article reports on the acquisition of the assets of Phoenix Equipment Co. by Genie Industries, a subsidiary of Terex Corp., as part of its strategy of continuing growth and delivering value-added services to customers. Tim Ford, president of Terex Aerial Work Platforms, tells the...
- Global service. Hadlow, Maria // American Lift & Handlers;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p25
The article describes strategies of Genie Industries to survive in a poor economic environment. Genie has made two very visible investments in the parts and service facilities in Rossendaal, The Netherlands, in the last 18 months. Tim Ford president of Terex AWP (aerial work platforms), says...
- Growing Global. // Rental Equipment Register;Apr2008, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p34
An interview with Genie Industries chief executive officer (CEO) Tim Ford about the international growth plans of the company is presented. He stresses the value of saying thank you to the customer for their business. According to Ford, market demand is one of the factors that contributed to a...
- Manitex Acquires Load King Trailers from Genie. // Rental Equipment Register;Feb2010, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p14
The article reports that Manitex International has acquired assets and certain liabilities of Load King Trailers from Genie Industries. Manitex International is a manufacturer of boom truck cranes and rough terrain forklifts. Load King Trailers is a manufacturer of specialized custom trailers...
- Assets of Factory Co. acquired. Parish, Linn // Journal of Business (10756124);3/10/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p1
The article mentions the acquisition of the assets of the Factory Co., a heavy-equipment manufacturer, by TFC International LLC led by businessmen Bill Hockett and Chris Wood in Spokane, Washington.
- W Resources has secured key plant to construct the La Parrilla tailings processing facility in southwest Spain. // World Mining News;5/10/2013, p11
The article reports that W Resources LLC, a tungsten and gold exploration and development firm based in Dallas, Texas, has successfully acquired a pre-concentration plant to be installed in its La Parilla tailings processing facility in southwest Spain in May 2013.
- Hungarian sugar-beet producers to purchase Kaba sugar refinery. // Hungary A.M.;01/16/2013, p3
The article reports that an investment group composed of Hungarian sugar-beet producers has exercised pre-emptive rights to acquire the sugar refinery in Kaba from Netherlands-based Eastern Sugar.
- Fisker Buys Plant for Plug-in Hybrids. // Assembly;Dec2009, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p13
The article reports on the acquisition of a former General Motors assembly plant in Wilmington, Delaware by Fisker Automotive for the manufacturing of family-oriented, plug-in hybrid sedans.
- Cross country. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2005, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p26
Provides information on the Grumman Olson plant acquired by the Kidron Division of Specialized Vehicles Corp. in Tulare, California. Benefits from the acquisition; Products produced at the plant; Reason for the plant's fast start.