Textainer Group Holdings Limited re-enters refrigerated container market
- Textainer Group re-enters container market. // Refrigerated Transporter;Feb2008, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on the return of Textainer Group Holdings Ltd. into the U.S. refrigerated container market segment. John A. Maccarone, president and chief executive officer of the company, expresses that their decision to reenter the market is driven by attractive reefer prices and their...
- Textainer leases 95% of its reefer containers. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2008, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p10
The article reports that Textainer Group Holdings Ltd.'s 770 units out of 800 reefer containers have been committed to leases with various shipping lines in the U.S. It is noted that the company's first reefer container transaction has been completed with Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Inc. Chief executive...
- Textainer Group Amends, Extends Warehouse Facility. Bisbey, Allison // Structuredfinancenews.com;9/17/2014, p3
The article reports on the move by intermodal container lessor Textainer Group Holdings to enter into an amendment that would reprice and extend its warehouse securitization facility worth 1.2 billion dollars.
- Textainer partners with Trifleet in tank container leasing. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2013, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p13
The article discusses the agreement between Textainer Group Holdings Limited and Trifleet Leasing BV signed in 2013 whereby the two companies will collaborate on the tank container leasing market.
- Textainer partners with Trifleet in tank container leasing. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;6/17/2013, p6
The article reports on the agreement between Textainer Group Holdings Ltd. and Trifleet Leasing BV under which Trifleet will manage the intermodal tank containers that Textainer will acquire. The agreement marks the entry of Textainer into the tank container leasing market. The article also...
- One Ordeal After Another Container Shortages In Better Times. // Bar-Code Border;8/2/2010, Vol. 9 Issue 192, p8
The article offers information related to container and cargo shipments. According to John Maccarone, president of Textainer Group Holdings Ltd., China experienced a collapse of container production in 2009. It states that in 2010, China cannot still meat the demands for containers worldwide due...
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/22/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 40, p23
Several charts are presented that list the top 100 initial public offerings of various companies in the U.S. including Virgin Mobile USA Inc., Compellent Technologies Inc., and Textainer Group Holdings Ltd.
- KEEP A COOLER HEAD. Stieg, Bill; Jones, Lisa // Men's Health;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p44
Features several beer coolers.
- Chilling out. // Boating;Nov94, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p46
Looks at the Pak Chest Cooler that holds a bag of ice and up to 24 cans of soda. Outside pocket that keeps food cold and dry; Doubles as a seat; Price; Contact point.