Bosch receives international safety laurels
- Bosch Technology Earns Automotive News PACE(TM) Award. Knox, Jon // Automotive Industries;Apr2011, Vol. 191 Issue 4, p31
The article announces that Bosch Group received the 2011 Automotive News Premier Automotive Suppliers Contributions to Excellence (PACE) Award, for its P2 Parallel Full Hybrid System (P2 System).
- Glee delivers another strong year of innovation. Hodge, Fiona // DIY Week;9/26/2008, p01
Information on the highlights of the 2008 trade show Glee at NEC Birmingham is presented. The first Glee New Products Awards were given to winners including Burgon & Ball's Home Allotment in the Garden Care Innovations category, Bosch for Garden Machinery Innovation for its AXT 25TC Shredder....
- L.E.A.D.E.R.s in Europe. // Automotive News;6/28/2010, Vol. 84 Issue 6418, p8
The article announces the recipients of the Leaders in European Automotive Development, Excellence and Research (L.E.A.D.E.R.) award which include Volkswagenwerk, Peugeot Citroen SA and Robert Bosch Gmbh.
- 4 suppliers win awards for green innovations. Treece, James B. // Automotive News;6/20/2011, Vol. 85 Issue 6469, p10
The article announces that Delphi Automotive LLP, Federal-Mogul Corp. and Robert Bosch GmbH have recently won the "Automotive News PACE Environmental Award" given by the periodical "Automotive News" for innovations that contribute to environmental sustainability and solve environmental problems.
- DaimlerChrysler Diversity Supplier Development. Hilton, James // Automotive Industries;May2007, Vol. 187 Issue 5, p12
The article announces the winners of the 2007 DaimlerChrysler's Diversity Supplier Development awards including Robert Bosch, SET Enterprises and Kevin Bell, DaimlerChrysler senior manager.
- CORPORATE TITANS AND THEIR PURSUERS. // Global Finance;Jul2002, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p58
Presents several charts which list the recipients of 'Global Finance' magazine's awards for global companies from 1998 to 2001.
- COLORADO COMPANIES TO WATCH. RYCKMAN, LISA // ColoradoBiz;Jul/Aug2016, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p18
The article discusses the Colorado Companies to Watch (CCTW) awards for the contribution, innovation and energy of second-stage companies in Colorado.
- This Issue's Special Reports. Stepanek, Laura // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2001, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p7
Focuses on the special reports included in the December issue of the periodical, SDM Magazine in the United States. Recognition of Trans-Alarm Inc. as Dealer of the Year; Development of the employee stock ownership plan; Introduction of the new section series, Securing America: Lessons Learned.
- ACHIEVING EXCELLENCE. Mowry, Matthew J. // Business NH Magazine;May2001, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p46
Introduces a series of articles of the winners of the 2001 New Hampshire Business of the Year. Companies and executives screened; Criteria for judging; Profile on the panel of judges.