Palfinger acquires MBB Liftsystems, Interlift
- Palfinger snaps up MBB to expand its range. // Commercial Motor;11/1/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5252, p6
The article reports that Palfinger has taken over German tail-lift manufacturer MBB Liftsystems, subject to approval from the German and Austrian anti-trust authorities. Herbert Ortner, Palfinger's chief marketing officer, explains that MBB will considerably strengthen their tail-lift product...
- Strong growth at Palfinger. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Sep2011, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the 39.3% revenue increase of Austria-based loader crane and access equipment manufacturer Palfinger AG in its 2011 first half year results, in which one third of the increase resulted from acquisitions in 2010.
- Dreggen goes to Palfinger. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Nov2012, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p7
The article reports on the move of Palfinger AG to take over Bergen, Norway-based marine and offshore crane manufacturer Bergen Group's independent division Dreggen AS in a bid to take further advantage of the expanding oil and gas market.
- Palfinger buys INMAN in Russia. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Aug2011, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of Russian-based loader crane manufacturer Ischimbajskie Neftianiye Manipuliatory JSC (INMAN) by Austria-based Palfinger AG.
- Palfinger + ETI. Anderson, Lindsey // American Lift & Handlers;May/Jun2010, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p11
The article reports on the acquisition of Equipment Technology LLC (ETI) by Palfinger AG. According to Chris Neuberger of ETI, the move of Palfinger will benefit companies. Because of this, Palfinger will have a chance to have a firm grasp of the U.S. oil while ETI will have an outlet to the big...
- In brief. // Contract Journal;6/22/2005, Vol. 428 Issue 6530, p14
Presents news briefs on the construction industry in Great Britain as of June 22, 2005. Acquisition of the tail lift business of Ratcliff by lorry-mounted crane and access specialist Palfinger; Display of the RD27 roller of Wacker at Site Equipment Demonstration; Introduction of the Stonepicker...
- Palfinger to acquire Omaha Standard. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2008, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p10
The article reports on the agreement signed by Omaha Standard for it to be acquired by Palfinger, a company based in Austria which manufactures hydraulic lifting, loading and handling systems installed on commercial trucks. On the other hand, Omaha is a producer and seller of range of truck...
- Positive Ratcliff after Palfinger take-over. // Motor Transport;6/30/2005, p11
Reports on the belief of John Ratcliff, co-owner of Ratcliff Group, that his company's acquisition deal with Palfinger AG of Austria should safeguard the future of the Welwyn Garden City factory. Benefits of the deal to both companies, according to Herbert Ortner, chief marketing officer at...
- Cortes Industrial acquires predictive maintenance firm. Martinez, Marialba // Caribbean Business;10/4/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p16
Reports the acquisition of Dominguez P.M. Technology by Cortes Industrial Organization (CIO), an industrial equipment company in Puerto Rico. Plan of the company to expand its technical repair and maintenance services; Incorporation of technology for the enhancement of industrial services;...