Kenworth opens its largest dealership yet
- Kenworth Sales Company Honored As 2013 Kenworth Medium-Duty Dealer of the Year. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/21/2014, p1
The article mentions that automobile dealer Kenworth Sales Company has received the 2013 Kenworth Medium-Duty Dealer of the Year for the U.S. and Canada at the annual Kenworth Dealer Meeting held in the Seattle area of Washington, District of Columbia.
- Kenworth, retail center choose Coyote Biz Park: KENWORTH. // Confederated Umatilla Journal;Oct2011, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on the plan of Kenworth Sales Co. Inc. to use the existing truck shop building at Coyote Business Park on the Umatilla Indian Reservation in Oregon as its commercial truck parts and service facility.
- Kenworth dealers offer air-conditioning service. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jun2002, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p20
Focuses on PremierCare express air-conditioning, a service offered by Kenworth dealers. Service areas covered by the offer; Availability of a dealer listing.
- Kenworth Sales relocates Salina dealership near I-70. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;9/10/2015, p2
The article reports on the decision of trucks manufacturer Kenworth Sales Co. to relocate its dealership in Salina , Utah to a new 12-service bay parts and service location at an industrial park near the U.S. Interstate 70 (I-70). Features of the new location as well as Kenworth Sales-Salina are...
- Kenworth Opens Full-Service Location in Heyburn, Idaho. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/23/2013, p1
The article reports on the relocation of parts dealership of truck rental services provider Kenworth Sales Co. Inc. to a newly renovated full-service facility offering expanded customer support. The new facility houses 12 service bays for service and PACCAR engine support, parts storage and...
- TRUCK MAKERS SHEDDING JOBS. Nicholas, Jess // Overdrive;Mar2001, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p102
Reports the dismissal of employees of trucking companies in the United States. Decrease in the demands of trucking services; Decision of Freightliner Corp. regarding manufacturing layoffs; Lay off of employees from Volvo Company; Elimination of jobs from Kenworth Sales Co.
- marketplace. // Overdrive;Oct2001, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p52
Features several truck supplies and products. Specifications of trucks introduced by Kenworth/Canepa Design; Presentation of wide-based wheel by Alcoa Wheel Products; Design of the Ramp-ready slider by Hendrickson International.
- TRANSPORTATION. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/3/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p20
The article reports on the opening by Kenworth Sales Co. of its facility in West Valley City, Utah. The company which is the third largest and second oldest Kenworth truck dealership in the U.S. and Canada holds an 18.2 percent new truck market share and had $336 million in revenue in 2006. The...
- Taking LNG for a test drive. // American Trucker;Aug2013, p6
The article reports that truck rental and leasing company PacLease, its local franchise Kenworth Sales Co., and liquefied natural gas (LNG) company Blue LNG are offering a program for customers to try LNG trucks by renting a truck for trial without the restrictions of a lease or purchase. The...