Haldex improves customer service
- Haldex improves customer service. // Refrigerated Transporter;Feb2008, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p9
The article reports on the installation of a fully integrated phone system by Haldex to improve its customer service in the U.S. The Haldex Customer Service phone system routes customer calls to the assigned representative. It states that customers can place orders, check status on an existing...
- New call center technologies create options for municipal utilities. Kalisch, Rich // Electric Light & Power;Jun99, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p24
Focuses on the use of call centers to improve customer services of electric utilities. Ways in which call centers enhance customer services; Obstacles facing small utilities in implementing call centers; Cost of call center technology; Telephony products which can match the capabilities of...
- Good call. Miller, Duncan // Utility Week;12/9/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p20
The article explains the ways in which flexible and scalable telephony systems can optimize the performance of any public utility business. With the proliferation of call centers across Great Britain, public utilities can take advantage of the sophisticated call handling capabilities of call...
- VoIP Driving Benefits for Customer Care Providers. Dundon, Kevin // CRM Magazine;May2004, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p33
Discusses the benefits provided by voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) for customer care providers. Benefits of the IP Voice revolution for contact centers; Substantial savings that can be derived with VoIP; Possibility of true integration between computing and telephony systems with VoIP.
- VoIP in the Contact Center: Another Fad or Here to Stay? Bailor, Coreen // CRM Magazine;Oct2004, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p15
Focuses on the increased use of Voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) in contact centers. Reasons of call centers for adopting VoIP; Implications of VoIP to call centers; Factors that could hinder the growth of VoIP in call centers according to Art Schoeller, senior analyst, customer relationship...
- Ring, ring--it's the future calling. Gordon, John A. // Electronic Design;08/03/98, Vol. 46 Issue 18, p48A
Focuses on the renewed popularity of computer telephony integration in call centers around the United States. Direct result of the surge toward open platforms; Integral part of the call routing and managing process.
- The flavors of computer-telephony integration. // Business Communications Review;Jul96, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p47
Focuses on the importance of using computer telephony integration (CTI) in call centers. Functions of CTI; Three main CTI configurations.
- Slow Start for CTI. Takezaki, Noriko // Computing Japan;Apr99, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p8
Focuses on the computer telephony integration (CTI) market in Japan. Comparison between office CTI and call center CTI; Unique feature of the CTI business in Japan; Difficulties with the full acceptance of CTI products.
- VoIP BRINGS NEW PRODUCTIVITY TO MANY BUSINESSES. Wilson, Carol // Telephony;5/23/2005, Vol. 246 Issue 10, p28
The article presents information about the use of VoIP in the technology industry. The VoIP-enabled system lets individuals record a call with the push of a button and create a WAV file that can be shared or stored. Traxi Technologies integrates enterprise apps with a VoIPbased enterprise phone...