Rockland Flooring acquires Nelson division
- Daimler launches light commercial vehicle team. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2008, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p16
The article offers news briefs related to the automobile industry in the U.S. Daimler Trucks North America LLC launched its new Light Commercial Vehicle Team in Redford, Michigan. Matt Forner was promoted to director of aftermarket sales at Grote Industries Inc. Rockland Flooring company has...
- Truck-body bonanza. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2008, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p28
The article focuses on the report "The Truck Body Manufacturing Industry in North America" an analysis and evaluation of the industry involve in the manufacture of truck bodies for specialized/vocational uses conducted by SpecialtyVehicles.net general manager Jeremy Brahm and his researchers....
- Rockland Flooring receives patent for reinforced trailer flooring. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;12/16/2016, p1
The article focuses on an announcement made by flooring service provider Rockland Flooring regarding its granting of the U.S. patent for the production of wood flooring with reinforced thermoplastic. It mentions that patented method produces reinforced truck trailer or container floor using a...
- MOTHER OF INVENTION. Dickson-Simpson, John // Commercial Motor;11/24/2005, Vol. 202 Issue 5154, p54
The article focuses on several designs of trailers and bodies showcased at the RAI truck show held in Amsterdam, Netherlands in October 2005. It includes a four-axle semi-trailer with tall dropsides for brick carrying from Pacton, Tridec trailing-arm air suspension, a link conveyor for a roller...
- FLOORING. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/1/2003 Supplement, Vol. 37 Issue 35, p5
Reports on the acquisition of PermaGrain Products by Virginia-based Gammapar, manufacturer of hardwood flooring as of September 2003.
- From the Ceiling to the Floor: Hardwood Floors Are Forever More. Prewitt, Randy // National Floor Trends;Apr2007, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p54
The author highlights the developments in the U.S. hardwood flooring business. He argues that the developments suggest a steady rise in the number of non-U.S. companies interested in the North American market. The author asserts that mergers and acquisitions in the industry are being engineered...
- FleetPride acquires Mandal Truck and Trailer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p6
The article features the acquisition of Mandal Truck and Trailer Inc. by truck and trailer distributor FleetPride Inc. in California.
- Truck Trailer & Equipment Expands in Memphis. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/21/2014, p1
The article informs the acquisition of former Pinnacle Truck & Trailer in West Memphis, Arkansas by Truck Trailer & Equipment, member of service provider HDA Truck Pride. It mentions that Truck Trailer & Equipment now offers several options including owner-operators, independent repair...
- American Cargo Introduces New Cargo Van for Parcel Delivery Market. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2003, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p12
No abstract available.