Eaton deploys hybrid system in China
- Red going green. // Fleet Owner;Feb2008, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p106
The article announces that bus maker Beiqi Foton Bus Co. has delivered 30 city buses to Guangzhou Yiqi Bus Co. in Guangdong Sheng, China. The city buses feature Eaton Corp.'s hybrid powertrain technology, which the bus operator expects will reduce their particulate and Nitrogen oxides emissions...
- New Chinese truck powered by Cummins ISG engine. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;4/9/2014, p1
The article offers brief information on the G Series truck powered by the Cummins Idle Stop & Go (ISG) engine from Beiqi Foton Motor Co. Ltd. and Cummins.
- Foton to build sixth overseas facility in Colombia. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on the plans of Beijing Automotive Industry Holding's subsidiary, Beiqi Foton Motor, to construct a plant in Colombia for the production of light trucks in 2011.
- Heading out: Chinese commercial vehicles companies look overseas. // China Economic Review (13506390);Mar2010, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p17
The article reports on the move of Chinese vehicles companies to operate outside the country, such as Sinotruk, Beiqi Foton Motor Co. Ltd., and Shanghai-GM-Wuling (SGMW).
- Foton Motor, Cummins Introduce ISG-Powered GTL Truck. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/9/2014, p1
The article offers information on the Foton Daimler Auman GTL Super Power truck built by Foton Motor and Cummins.
- A Chinese firm in India stumbles over culture. BRADSHER, KEITH // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);1/1/2016, p3
The article reports on the challenges of Chinese truck firm Beiqi Foton Motor to open a factory at a village in Maharashtra, India that has a mountain and is sacred to many Hindus in which the locals protest for opening the factory saying that it will ruin the spirituality of the mountain.
- Eaton hybrid systems achieve 30 million-plus miles of service. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2010, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p12
The article reports that the hybrid systems from Eaton Corp. have achieved approximately 30 million miles of service in 2010.
- Eaton hybrids chalk up 100 million miles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2011, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p10
The article reports that customers of Eaton hybrid systems have made over 100 million miles of service and cut fuel usage by four million gallons of diesel fuel and hazardous emissions by 40,000 metric tons, according to Eaton Corporation in January 2011.
- DANA WINS CHINESE AXLE SUPPLY CONTRACT. // Forging;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p8
The article reports that Dana Holding Corp. is going to supply rear-axle assembles to holding company Beiqi Foton Motors to be installed in its pick-up trucks and sport utility vehicles (SUVs).