Oshkosh receives order for Beijing airport
- For airport snow removal. // Public Works;Apr2011, Vol. 142 Issue 4, p53
The article offers brief information on HT Series snow tractor from Oshkosh Corp.
- Trucks pass the test in massive New York snow squall. // American City & County;Apr2015, Vol. 130 Issue 4, p11
The article reports that a pair of Oshkosh snow-clearing trucks withstood the harsh and cold conditions in Western New York in November 2014.
- SNOW REMOVAL. // Government Product News;Aug2006, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p20
The article evaluates several products for snow removal including the Snow and Ice Melting System from Orbit Mfg. Co., the Ice-Free fluid from WorldSource Inc. and the H-Series snow chassis from Oshkosh Truck Corp.
- This is quite a spread. Chesmore, Shane // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Feb2012, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p28
The article offers information on the development of Direct Cast on-the-go directional control spinner system which makes drivers' job easier and more economical and productive for fleet operators in the U.S. The system uses closed-loop hydraulics to control where sand, salt, or other material...
- Sno-Way plows ahead with stainless steel. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2004, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p82
Evaluates the stainless steel moldboards added by Sno-Way International Inc. to its commercial snow plow line. Advantages of the product; Types of vehicles that can be provided with Sno-Way's moldboards.
- Beijing to be first Chinese ACI member. Mecham, Michael // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/23/1996, Vol. 145 Issue 13, p43
Informs that Beijing's Capital International Airport is awaiting the results of a vote of the Airports Council International on approval of its entry request. China's expected passenger growth; Chinese spending on airport upgrades; Beijing authorizing work on Pudong International Airport; Plans...
- Beijing Capital International Airport. Chandler, Jerome Greer // Business Traveler;Jun2012, p52
The article offers information on the Beijing Capital International Airport located in Beijing, China. It mentions that the opportunities from North America over Shanghai Pu Dong, Hong Kong and Seoul Incheon are connected by the Capital International. It adds that the WiFi is free in the airport...
- Rapid growth predicted for Beijing Capital International Airport. // Asian Aviation Magazine;Dec2010, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p19
The article reports on the likelihood of Beijing Capital International Airport Co. Ltd. (BCIA) to have its passenger traffic increased up to 11.5% in 2010.
- Beijing airport T2 retail revamp imminent. // Duty-Free News International;Aug2015, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p5
The article discusses the plans of Beijing Capital International Airport Co. Ltd. to renovate the duty-free and duty-paid retailing areas in central business district of Beijing Capital International Airport terminal two (T2), and mentions that new luxury boutiques in T2 will be open by June 2016.