- Employment, unemployment, and wages. // Economic Indicators;Dec94, p11
Presents statistics on employment, unemployment and wages in the United States from 1984 to the third quarter of 1994. Civilian labor force; Civilian employment; Unemployment.
- SNAPSHOT: Employment. // Natural Foods Merchandiser;Aug2009, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p11
The article presents statistics related to employment issues as of May 2008 to May 2009 in the U.S., including the percentage of decline in the number of employees in food and beverage stores, hourly retail wage increase and the percentage of unemployed Americans.
- INDICATOR. // People Management;7/10/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p45
The article presents employment and legal statistics in Great Britain including the number of jobs created in May 2008, unemployment rate and the national minimum wage.
- EMPLOYMENT, UNEMPLOYMENT, AND WAGES. // Economic Indicators;Nov2003, Vol. 108 Issue 11, p11
Presents statistics on employment, unemployment and wages in the U.S. for the third quarter of 2003. Status of the labor force; Selected unemployment rates; Selected measures of unemployment and unemployment insurance programs.
- INDICATOR. // People Management;1/1/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p45
The article presents employment statistics on unemployment rate, redundancy pay and national minimum wage.
- Regularly published statistics. // Labour Market Trends;May2004 Supplement, Vol. 112, pS5
Presents a list of regularly published labour market statistics in Great Britain as of May 2004. Labour market structure; Employment and productivity; Unemployment; Earnings and unit wage costs; Claimant count.
- Current Labor Statistics. // Monthly Labor Review;May79, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p65
Provides the labor statistics in the U.S., as of May 1979. Employment data from household survey; Employment, hours and earnings data from establishment surveys; Unemployment insurance data; Price and productivity data; Labor-management data.
- Current Labor Statistics. // Monthly Labor Review;May85, Vol. 108 Issue 5, p53
Presents several charts reflecting labor statistics in the U.S. Employment data from household survey; Data on unemployment insurance; Definitions and notes on wage and compensation.
- Regularly published statistics. // Labour Market Trends;Dec2004 Supplement, Vol. 112, pS6
Presents a list of regularly published statistics on the economy of Great Britain. Employment by age; Unemployment rates by age; Labor market and educational status of young people; Average earnings and hours of all employees; Claimant count by region.