- Network Rail extends DHL deal. Bourke, Joanna // Motor Transport;4/12/2010, p6
The article reports on the extension of a 40 million pounds four-year haulage contract with Network Rail Ltd. that was won by DHL Supply Chain in Great Britain.
- DHL Supply Chain redundancy talks. // Motor Transport;1/25/2010, p4
The article reports on discussions for the possible redundancy of DHL Supply Chain employees in Great Britain in Worcester, England by the end of February 2010.
- Don't play the waiting game. // Motor Transport;6/28/2010, p30
The article reports that DHL Supply Chain has urged the road transport industry to provide training to the drivers before the deadline.
- Spicers signs Â£38m contract with DHL. // Logistics Manager;Mar2010, p07
The article reports that office products wholesaler Spicers has signed a 38-million British pound deal with DHL Supply Chain to manage its distribution in Great Britain.
- ATR. // AirGuide Online.com;1/4/2010, p3
The article reports on the move of ATR in opening a logistics support center at Kuala Lumpur International in Malaysia to be managed by DHL Supply Chain.
- Lessons in success. // Logistics Manager;Jul/Aug2010, p23
A list of the logistics service providers in Great Britain is presented based on a survey conducted by this periodical, which includes Boughey Distribution, DHL Supply Chain and Unipart Logistics.
- DHL launches risk reduction services. // Automotive Logistics;Sep/Oct2008, p8
The article reports that DHL Exel Supply Chain introduced a line up of training courses that will help automotive businesses upgrade their safety records and diminish costs. The training courses were launched for the progress of the company's Patient Transport Services business. Following DHL's...
- Ewar Rivera Exel-DHL. Ferré, James // Caribbean Business;11/18/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 45, pS10
The article features Ewar Rivera, director of operations for Exel-DHL Supply Chain in Puerto Rico, who is considered as one of the most influential businessmen in the country.
- Zenith (UK) debuts in Scotland. // Commercial Motor;8/25/2011, Vol. 216 Issue 5447, p21
The article offers news briefs related to trucking in Scotland. Zenith Logistics Services has been granted license to operate 12 vehicles and 12 trailers in Scotland. DHL Exel Supply Chain wants to increase its trailers from 10 to 160 at its Glasgow, Scotland centre. United Parcel Service Inc....