Museums to exhibit leadership diversity
- Yonkers minority group seeks a berth on waterfront project. Prenon, Mary T. // Westchester County Business Journal;04/07/97, Vol. 35 Issue 14, p13
Reports on the request of the Yonkers Minority Business Association (YMBA) to the city to appoint compliance officer to monitor the planning of the waterfront development. Goal of the association to ensure opportunities and jobs for minority people; Community education forum conducted by YMBA...
- Minority groups clash in Times Square brawl. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;2/27/95, Vol. 234 Issue 8, p15
Reports on the clash between two coalitions of minority workers on February 14, 1995 near Times Square in New York City. Details of the brawl between the United Hispanic Coalition and the Positive Workforce coalition; Reflection of trend toward clashes among militant coalitions.
- NAMIC Extends Deadline. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;10/18/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p2
Reports on the decision of the U.S. National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications to extend its minority employment survey to mid-December 2004. Objective of the survey; Reason behind the decision; Partial results of the survey.
- A drive for skills. Wells, Simon // People Management;08/08/96, Vol. 2 Issue 16, p38
Features the Institute of Car Fleet Management (ICFM), an organization that addresses the problem of formal training among fleet managers. Job responsibilities of a fleet manager; Focus of the management training.
- What's required? // Association Management;Oct96, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p128
Presents information on the requirements for the 1997 Certified Association Executive program. Replacement of the Personal Data Profile; Information on the points required to take examination; Contact information.
- Strong TEA can cure what ails management. Molinari, Deanne // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/17/97, Vol. 15 Issue 46, pB-3
Talks about the leadership and management training provided by The Employers' Association. Max Miner's role as director of training and development; Efforts to help organizations communicate with their employees; Popularity of the leadership series.
- MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT IN CONTEXT. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Jan/Feb2002, Issue 29, p23
Focuses on the context of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) qualifying examinations on management development in Great Britain. Description on the four professional disciplines of management; Tenets of action centered learning on ICSA activities; Definition of...
- Musical cares. Ermann, Natalie // New Orleans Magazine;Mar98, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p38
Focuses on the grand opening of the Cajun Music Hall of Fame Museum at the city of Eunice on November 1997. Number of inductees planned to be added every year by the Cajun French Music Association (CFMA) to its initial number of honorees; Non-performer that will be inducted by the association;...
- Collectors donate to capital campaign. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Jan1998, Vol. 102 Issue 11, p62
Informs the donation made by Smith & Wesson Collectors Association of Springfield, Massachusetts for collection storage facilities at the Connecticut Valley Historical Museum. Statistics on the amount donated by the association; Brief information about the association; Donation of Springfield...