Lloyds TSB HR job cuts 'essential' to growth
- Lloyds TSB: scaling back advice team. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;June 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p85
Reports that Lloyds TSB is planning to reduce up to 600 jobs from its team of financial advisors as demand for investment products decreases. Observation that the company should aim to redeploy as many employees as possible so it can recall its advice force; Lloyds TSB's announcement of a 17...
- this month in Employers' Law. // Personnel Today;12/11/2007, p9
The article offers information on topics that are discussed in the December 2007 issue of the magazine "Employers' Law." The magazine suggests how employers can balance the need for staff without discriminating against them and on how employers can tackle new corporate downsizing law. The Law in...
- Lloyds TSB Group. // Personnel Today;Personnel Today Awards 2003, p9
The Computers In Personnel Award for HR collaboration was awarded to Lloyds TSB Group PLC. Lloyds TSB provides a comprehensive range of banking and financial services in Great Britain and overseas, generating pre-tax profits of more than Â£3.5bn in 2002. The company provided integrated...
- Plans pay dividends. Buckley, James // Employee Benefits;Dec2002, p28
Features Great Britain-based financial services group Lloyds TSB. Number of employees; Number of branches; Total group assets and market capitalization in 2001; Main services offered; Brands owned; Human resources policies. INSETS: Lloyds TSB at a glance;About Tim Wilson.
- Changing work patterns at Lloyds TSB. // Times 100 Case Studies;2014, p1
The article presents a case study of the changing work patterns for delivery of financial services to customers at giant global organization Lloyds TSB Group PLC. Loyds TSB is serving millions of customers in the financial markets including personal and private banking, corporate banking,...
- Hong Kong office to serve expats. // International Money Marketing;Jul/Aug2003, p8
Reports that Lloyds TSB Offshore has established a representative office in Hong Kong, China. Need to provide better access to British expatriate Overseas Club clients in East Asia; Currencies available for the firm's premier interest-earning current account; Simplification of corporate structure.
- Lloyds reveals origami mailing for loans push. // Precision Marketing;4/18/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 27, p3
Announces that financial services company Lloyds TSB is launching an origami-style mailing to boost take-up of its personal loans. Tagline of the mailings.
- Lldoys TSB to host autumn FSPF meeting. // Supply Management;10/20/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 21, p34
Announces the meeting of the financial services purchasing forum that will be hosted by Lloyds TSB Group PLC in London, England. Theme of the meeting; Name of keynote speakers; Topics for the meeting.
- IVR customer service can be rewarding. Roberts, Andrew; Graham, Martin // Precision Marketing;12/6/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p14
Describes the customer service initiative of financial services provider Lloyds TSB Group PLC. Consumer's first-person account of the quick and efficient service he received from Lloyds; Successful integration of the Interactive Voice Response technology into the company's customer service program.