- Happy Returns. // Latin Trade (English);Apr2006, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p15
The article reports on returns of stock exchanges. Morgan Stanley Capital International said that Latin American stock indices outpaced the world in terms of the returns they produced. In the U.S., returns on the Nasdaq and Standard & Poor's 500 indices failed to exceed the traditional risk-free...
- Taiwan And South Korea "Still Emerging Markets". Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p13
The article focuses on the decision by global index provider Morgan Stanley Capital International Inc. (MSCI) to not promote South Korea and Taiwan into the rank of developed markets.
- TRADEWATCH. // Pensions & Investments;3/7/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p10
The article presents statistical information on the U.S. equity trading, using the Plexus Broker Universe. Exchange-listed stocks includes Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Lehman Brothers Inc., Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. and Credit Suisse First Boston. Nasdaq-listed stocks includes...
- Korea and Taiwan remain 'emerging'. // Money Management;Jun2011, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p8
The article reports that Morgan Stanley Capital International (MSCI) Taiwan Index and MSCI Korea Index, stock market indexes, will remain their status as emerging market.
- UAE bourses drop after MSCI decision is delayed. HAMID, TRISKA // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/24/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 25, p21
The article offers information on the impact of the decision of Morgan Stanley Capital International Inc. (MSCI) on the stock markets of Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Sacramento County Airports Ink $79M Swap with Morgan Stanley. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;9/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31965, p3
Reports on interest rate swap agreement of Sacramento County, California's airport system and Morgan Stanley Capital Services. Value savings due to current market conditions.
- No FTSE Upgrade For Taiex Or Kospi. // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/20/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 23, p5
Reports on the decision of global index compiler Financial Times Stock Exchange (FTSE) against upgrading the status of the Taiwanese and South Korean stock markets from advanced emerging to developed-stock markets in 2004. Market classification by FTSE; Reason behind the decision of FTSE;...
- Credit Suisse suspends Indian ETF. Langston, Rob // Fundweb;4/2/2012, p13
The article reports that the tax changes in Indian budget urges Credit Suisse AG (CS) to suspend its subscriptions to CS Morgan Stanley Capital International Inc. (MSCI) India exchange-traded fund (ETF) of Ireland. It mentions that the tax announcements related to the Indian Finance Bill created...
- United Arab Emirates. // Political Risk Yearbook: UAE Country Report;2012, p1
This entry presents a country report on the United Arab Emirates as of June 2011. Key factors about the country that need attention are given, one is its domestic stability despite the unrest in region. One forecast for the country involves the uncertainty over the market status upgrade in which...