- Idea Inc. McGarvey, Robert // Entrepreneur;Mar1998, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p124
Presents an interview with Christopher Meyer, managing principal of the Menlo Park, California, office of Integral Incorporated, a consulting group that has helped jump-start innovation in many Silicon Valley companies. Topic of discussion.
- Prudence. // Briar Cliff Review;2012, Vol. 24, p31
A photograph of bronze sculpture "Prudence," by Christopher Meyer is presented.
- Lobbyist. Barad, Vivian; Clarke, Eileen // New York;12/20/93-12/27/93, Vol. 26 Issue 50, p120
Features Christopher Meyer of the New York Public Interest Research Group. Meyer as New York City Council lobbyist working without the benefit of money; Reliance on moral persuasion; Comments of Democrat Mark Green and Republican City Councilman Alfred Cerullo on Meyer's characteristics;...
- That Sad Guy. Meyer, Christoph // Iconoclast;2003, Issue 80, p39
Presents the drawing "That Sad Guy," by Christoph Meyer.
- Entropy. Meyer, Christopher // Briar Cliff Review;2010, Vol. 22, p57
Presents the larch and ponderosa pine woodwork "Entropy," by Christopher Meyer.
- Marooned. Meyer, Christopher // Briar Cliff Review;2010, Vol. 22, p113
Presents the steel, tar, burlap, beeswax, lead and plaster artwork "Marooned," by Christopher Meyer.
- AUTOMOTIVE BANKRUPTCY PANEL DISCUSSION--NOVEMBER 16, 2009. // Cleveland State Law Review;2010, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p247
The article presents information on automotive bankruptcy panel discussion regarding the issues related to bankruptcy and automobile industry which was held in the Joseph W. Bartunek III Moot Court Room on the campus of the Cleveland-Marshall College of Law on November 16, 2009. The discussion...
- A florist in East Sheen had a sign saying that people could send flowers to Holly and Jessica from there. That bit of crass commercial opportunism said all too much. Stephen, Andrew // New Statesman;9/2/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4603, p8
Presents the details of a vacation in Paris, France. Experience with a professional pickpocketing team; Sources of war threats; Replacement for Sir Christopher Meyer as British ambassador to the U.S.
- Compression Graft. // Briar Cliff Review;2012, Vol. 24, p44
A photograph of mixed media art "Compression Gift," by Christopher Meyer is presented.