PANOZ: In FAST Company
- Panoz begins marketing effort. // Automotive News;7/21/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6049, p11
Panoz Auto Development Co., the company that builds the Panoz Esperante sports car, is trying to increase its dealership base with the formation of Panoz Auto Marketing Co. Philip Nome, former director of marketing services for Ford Motor Co., will head Panoz Auto Marketing. Panoz manufactures...
- AMERICAN Dream. Tully, Tom // Fort Worth Business Press;6/27/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p2
Provides information on Panoz Auto Development, an independent automobile manufacturer based in Georgia. Specialities of Panoz in the automobile industry; Features of the Panoz Esperantes automobile; Comparison of Panoz sports and race cars with those from other manufactures; Source of designs...
- Panoz first to market with aluminum roadster. // Machine Design;6/13/96, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p26
Focuses on Panoz Auto Development Co.'s Roadster. Wheelbase; Dimensions; Engine; Brakes; Wheels; Performance.
- Practical Passion. Lyons, Pete // AutoWeek;06/19/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 26, p16
Features the Panoz Esperante automobile from Panoz Auto-Development Co. Automobile engine; Automobile features and description; Automobile price. INSET: Domaine Panoz: THE EVER-GROWING RACING EMPIRE OF `THE DON'.
- Putting it all together. // AutoWeek;2/14/94, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p24
Evaluates the Panoz Roadster automobile developed by Panoz Auto-Development Company. Standing-start acceleration; Braking; Fuel economy; Engine; Drivetrain; Brakes; Wheels and tires; Suspension; Dimensions; Capacities. INSET: Owners' voices..
- Expanding Panoz. // AutoWeek;05/15/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 21, p11
Reports that carmaker Panoz Auto Developments has introduced its Ford V8-powered Esperante at the New York City car show in 2000. Price; Features of the car.
- Fast and curious. Chafkin, Max // Inc.;Nov2006, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p67
The article features several automobiles from small-volume vehicle manufacturers in the U.S. including the Tramanto from Fisker Coachbuild, the Esperante GTLM from Panoz Auto Development and the Wraith B120 from Confederate Motor.
- ONE MAN WHO'S DOING IT. Brooke, Lindsay // Automotive Industries;Sep2000, Vol. 180 Issue 9, p42
Profiles Danny Panoz, chief executive officer of Panoz Auto Development. Sports cars developed and manufactured by the company; Creation of the company by Panoz; Panoz's vision for the company. INSET: Modular Chassis, Superformed Panels.
- Esperante, version 5.0. Vaughn, Mark // AutoWeek;1/5/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p2
Available in coupe or roadster form, the Esperante GT of Panoz Auto Development Co. is a more street-able version of the Esperante GT LM, the latter of which had a lot more in common with race cars than some customers wanted. The GT comes with a sport-tuned suspension, special wheels and tires,...