MERITOR Leverages the Sandwich
- Meritor Gets Acquisition Funds. Matta, L. Matthew // Bank Loan Report;02/15/99, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p3
Focuses on the credit facility deal of Meritor Automotive. Agents of the deal; Product produced by the company.
- Meritor has strong qtr. Couretas, John // Automotive News;2/16/1998, Vol. 71 Issue 5753, p37
States that Meritor Automotive Inc. announced supply contracts and touted its first-quarter performance in January 1998 at its initial annual meeting. Details about the company; Reported sales by the company at the end of December 1997.
- Name change. // World Wastes;Nov97, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p10
Discloses that the 90-year-old automotive unit of Troy, Michigan-based Rockwell is soon to be an independent stand-alone company operating under the new name of Meritor Automotive Inc. Number of employees at the unit; Sales performance in 1996.
- Tandem fuel savings. // American Trucker;Feb2013, p12
The article features the SMARTandem axle from Meritor.
- Meritor releases trailer air suspension system maintenance manual and training video. // Fleet Equipment;Mar98, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p73
Features Meritor Automotive Inc.'s new maintenance manual and video on its new RHP Highway Parallelogram trailer air suspension system. Information on the suspension and trailer axle components included in the RHP system.
- Heavy duty. // Business Mexico;Nov1998, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p12
Reports on American heavy vehicle producer Meritor Automotive's plan to establish an assembly facility for axles and other medium and heavy-duty drive train components to support Mexican heavy vehicle makers. Locations being considered for the facility.
- Frantic business pace takes toll on Meritor. Woodyard, Michael // Automotive News;11/22/1999, Vol. 74 Issue 5849, p30B
Relates the increase in the production costs of truck components manufacturer Meritor Automotive Inc. Effect of the demand for heavy trucks in North America on the production costs of the firm; Increase in the overtime pay paid to the firm's workers; Freight costs incurred by the firm.
- Meritor skids on street. // Crain's Detroit Business;03/29/99, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p2
Reports on the decline in the value of Meritor Automotive Inc.'s stocks for the week ending March 28, 1999. Chief Executive Officer Larry Yost's frustration with the company's reception on Wall Street; Factors contributing to the decline.
- Meritor offers AllFit shock absorber line. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;2/6/2013, p5
The article talks about the new AllFit shock absorber line that is being offered by Meritor North American Aftermarket business, based in Florence, Kentucky, as of February 2013.