Just the facts
- Top 200 brands. Endicott, R. Craig // Advertising Age;11/11/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 46, p33
Looks at statistics for media spending. Increase in media spending among the nation's leading megabrands; Auto spending; Long-distance phone companies; Personal care & drug category; Retail; Fast-food.
- Ads inches in selected national categories. // Editor & Publisher;3/18/95, Vol. 128 Issue 11, p30
Presents statistics regarding advertisement of selected national categories in publications in the United States. January to December of 1994 data; Includes insurance; Computer and software; Food and household; Credit cards; Banks; Factory automotive; Motion pictures; Hotels and resorts;...
- Ads inches in selected retail categories. // Editor & Publisher;3/18/95, Vol. 128 Issue 11, p31
Presents statistics regarding advertisement of selected retail categories in publications in the United States. January to December of 1994 data; Includes consumer electronics; Department stores; Food stores; Furniture and accessories; Discount stores; Apparel and accessories; Computer stores;...
- 100 Leading National Advertisers. // Advertising Age;1/3/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 1, Advertising Fact Book p14
Lists the top 100 national advertisers for 1992 based on data from Competitive Media Reporting. Total United States advertisement spending; Unmeasured spending; Total measured media; Measured print; Measured broadcast.
- Measured U.S. ad spending by category and media. // Advertising Age;1/3/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 1, Advertising Fact Book p24
Lists the measured United States advertisement spending by category and media for the year 1992. Consumer and Sunday magazines; Local and national newspapers; Outdoor advertising; Network, spot and syndicated television; Cable television networks; Network and national spot radios.
- EXTRA, EXTRA: READ ALL ABOUT IT. // Oregon Business Magazine;Sep2009, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p6
The article presents statistics on the results of a survey on the role of advertising or public relations (PR) in marketing the products or services of a company.
- CONSUMER MAGAZINE AD LINAGE. // Advertising Age;3/28/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 13, p31
Presents statistical information for the advertising industry in the United States for the week ended March 28, 1994. Data on automobiles and other vehicles; Boating and yachting; In-flight and other passenger; Men's; Metropolitan; Music/entertainment; Photography; Science/Technology;...
- MIN'S WEEKLY BOXSCORES. // Media Industry Newsletter;3/2/2009, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p7
The article presents statistics on "Media Industry Newsletter's" weekly comparative analysis of advertising pages published by various publications for the week ending March 2, 2009.
- Top advertising categories. // MediaWeek;2/27/95, Vol. 5 Issue 9, MQ p26
Lists the top advertising categories in 1994, ranked by 1994 spending. Percentage changes; 1993 figures.
- Top magazine spending by company. // MediaWeek;2/27/95, Vol. 5 Issue 9, MQ p26
Lists the top magazine spending by company in 1994. Percentage changes; 1993 figures; All media total.