'Monk' Carries USA To Ratings Glory
- 'Idol' on its Games. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;2/18/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 22, p10
The article reports on the tight competition in terms of viewership between the reality show "American Idol," and the Winter Olympic game coverage.
- M1 Singapore ad raises too many questions. Blower, Charlie // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;4/3/2008, p15
The author reflects on the controversy over the television advertising in Singapore. He cites the advertisement of M1 Ltd. in the country, which raises question by many of its viewers. TBWA Singapore Pte Ltd. and OMD Singapore. Moreover, he considers that several viewers are irritated on...
- BARC Ratings: ETV Telugu, Star Jalsha, Asianet, Bhojpuri Cinema, Colors Kannada lead in week 49. // Exchange4media.com;12/21/2015, p1
The article reports on the ratings of television channels in India for the week of December 5-11, 2015, citing the winning streak of ETV Telugu, Star Jalsha, Asianet, Bhojpuri Cinema and Colors Kannada in their respective regional markets.
- PERFECT PRESCRIPTION. // Entertainment Weekly;9/30/2005, Issue 842, p85
Presents a list of the viewership ratings of the top television programs in the U.S. for the week ending September 18, 2005.
- NIELSEN Feb. 10-16 RATINGS. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/24/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 8, p18
Presents a chart of viewer ratings of television programs telecast on different networks in the U.S. for the week February 10, 2003-February 16, 2003. Performance of programs on February 10, 2003; Viewer ratings received by programs telecast on February 11, 2003; List of programs telecast on...
- America stays at home. Schlosser, Joe // Broadcasting & Cable;10/1/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 41, p5
Reports the performance of broadcast network series in 2001-2002 season. Ranks of the television programs on its first week debut based on viewer population; Improvement in viewer patronage compared to 1999-2000; Comment from network executives.
- 'One' tops black TV survey. Wallenstein, Andrew // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;2/4/2003, Vol. 377 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the viewership ratings of 'The Bernie Mac Show,' according to a study conducted by advertising agency BBDO. Analysis of the viewership habits of the U.S. blacks in eight demographic regions between October-December 2002; Popularity of soap operas among both black and white category...
- 'KINGDOM' COME. // Entertainment Weekly;3/19/2004, Issue 756, p57
Presents a chart of the top television programs in the U.S. for the week of March 1 to 7, 2004, in terms of viewership.
- 'ISLAND' TEMPTING AUDS. Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;01/26/2001, Vol. 270 Issue 40, p6
Reports the rating of several television programs in Los Angeles, California. Response of the viewers to the shows 'Temptation Island' and 'Grounded for Life'; Recognition of the 'West Wing' as recipient of Golden Globe award; Performance of the program 'The Mole' of ABC.