Cablevision on Rise
- TTK reached 250,000 subscribers in Western Siberia in January 2013. // Russian Telecom;Feb2013, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p11
The article reports that the total number of subscribers to TransTelecom (TTK), the Russian telecom operator in Western Siberia exceeded 250,000 in January 2013 as it plans to offer Siberian customers broadband internet, digital TV and telephony services based on the FTTB network.
- CABLEVISION GROWS VIDEO SUBS, VOD. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;5/10/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p14
The article reports on the financial performance of Cablevision for the first quarter of 2010.
- Cablevision shows profit as phone, net subs rise. Crupi, Anthony // Hollywood Reporter;5/8/2009, Vol. 409 Issue 36, p4
The article reports that Long Island, New York-based Cablevision Systems Corp. posted a profit of $20.2 million, or 7 cents a share, reversing a year-earlier loss of $31.6 million, or 11 cents a share. Cablevision's revenue rose 11% from the year-ago period to $1.9 billion. Digital-phone...
- CABLEVISION LOSES 19K VIDEO SUBS. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;11/7/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 45, p12
The article reports that Cablevision has posted a decline in earnings and the number of its video subscribers during the third quarter of 2011.
- Cablevision Results Ease Shortfall Fear. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;2/17/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p28
Focuses on the effect of Cablevision Systems Corp.'s fourth-quarter results in reducing investors' uncertainty about funding shortfall. Restructuring efforts of the company; Statistics on the company's share prices; Increase in cash flow and revenue of the company.
- The Wiz Sales Off 33% During Q4, 21% For The Year. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/24/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the financial performance of The Wiz, 17-unit consumer electronics retail operation of Cablevision Systems Corp. Percentage decline in revenue for continuing operations during fourth quarter of 2002; Decline in the sales of continuing operations; Plans of Cablevision regarding Wiz.
- CABLEVISION CRUNCH Losses grow to $105 mil as basic subs bail. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;11/12/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 29, p6
Reports on the financial performance of Cablevision in the U.S. Plan to restate 2003 earnings to reflect the amount that were improperly booked at Rainbow Media; Total amount of losses; Number of cable subs; Details on the operating income of the company.
- VIDEO REVENUE UP AT CABLEVISION. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;3/1/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that Cablevision has raised 778 million U.S. dollars in revenue by the end of December 31, 2009 from its 2008 revenue of 771 million U.S. dollars.
- Cablevision upgrades residential voice service offering. // CED;Sep2007, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p8
The article reports that Cablevision Systems Corp., a cable television company in the U.S., is giving its residential customers the choice of having up to four Optimum Voice digital phone lines. The additional service costs $14.95 per line in a monthly basis. It was stated that the digital voice...