Food Cooks at 360
- Adwatch 20.10.10. // Marketing (00253650);10/20/2010, p25
The article offers information on several television advertisments that made a mark to the public in Great Britain, which include that from Baclays, MOrrisons and Vodafone.
- Radio Mirchi's TV campaign returns after 7 years. // Exchange4media.com;12/22/2015, p4
The article reports on the return of Radio Mirchi's television advertising campaign in India after seven years.
- 1. Advertising and Sales Promotion. Penn Jr., William S.; Goldstucker, Jac L.; Disch, Wolfgang; Spencer, Ulric M.; Hinderman, Charles H.; Morgan, L. Robert; Regan, William J.; Fisk, George // Journal of Marketing;Oct63, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p88
The article presents abstracts of marketing literature related to advertising and sales promotion. They include "What is Available in Syndicated Film for Television," by Lawrence W. Lichty, "A Note on the Golden Age of Advertising," by David M. Blank, and "18,000,000 Book Nobody Reads," by...
- Wardrobe! Spethmann, Betsy // Promo;Jul2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p21
Reports on the joint promotion of clothing company Kmart Corp. and WB Television Network through a multimillion back-to-school campaign. Wardrobe sponsorship for 20 stars from various WB shows; Implication of the joint promotion for the two companies; Impetus to the promotional effort.
- Pass the cream. Cerio, Gregory; Howard, Lucy // Newsweek;2/7/1994, Vol. 123 Issue 6, p6
Compares television and print advertising sales in 1993 for high and low calorie foods, in chart form, from Competitive Media Reporting. The decrease in diet-product ad spending and increase in non-diet.
- THE IMPACT OF TELEVISION ADVERTISEMENTS ON CHILDREN IN THE PROCESS OF FAMILY PURCHASE DECISION. Kumar, Sunita // International Journals of Marketing & Technology;Jul2013, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p182
The presence of television is everywhere. For marketers, it acts as a medium of communication since it affords access to children at much earlier ages than print media can accomplish. There is impact of TV advertisement on children. It also impacts the food habit either because of unconsciously...
- CLUTTER. Clow, Kenneth E.; Baack, Donald // Concise Encyclopedia of Advertising;2005, p30
An encyclopedia entry for the term clutter is presented. Clutter exists when consumers are exposed to several marketing messages per day. Examples of clutter include a series of six to ten advertisements within each cluster of television ads, eight to ten minutes of advertising per thirty-minute...
- 'Contender' proves a lightweight; Toyota KO'd. Halliday, Jean; Atkinson, Claire // Advertising Age;5/30/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 22, p2
Reports on the outcome of the media and product-integration deal of Toyota Motor Sales USA with TV reality show "The Contender" as of May 2005. Cost of the deal; Comment of Mark Simmons, national manager of advertising strategy and media at the Toyota division of Toyota Motor Sales USA;...
- RadioShack targets Hispanic consumers with new ads. Cortes, Rossie // Caribbean Business;6/3/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p52
Focuses on RadioShack Corp.'s two television advertising campaigns for Puerto Rico and Hispanic markets on the United States mainland. Celebrities featured on the commercials; Significance of the strategy to the company.