BACKFLIP FOR DISH
- Who will win at Michigan? // Sporting News;6/16/2008, Vol. 232 Issue 24, p42
The article offers information on comments by Nascar experts Roger Kuznia and Reid Spencer on the race in Michigan and on each other's analysis. Roger states that Michigan is a perfect place for racer Carl Edwards to return to victory lane. Roger mentions that Edwards also won earlier in 2008 at...
- Hall of Fame ceremony moved to January. // Delta Automotive Report;Apr2011, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the postponement of NASCAR's Hall of Fame induction ceremony from May to January 2012 in the U.S.
- Aussie promise unfulfilled. // Australian Auto Action;4/14/2010, Issue 1386, p3
The article reports on performances of several Australian racers including Marcos Ambrose who finished at the 11th place at the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) Sprint Cup race in Phoenix, Arizona, Will Power whose aim to make an IndyCar history was hindered by pit...
- RACING NIRVANA. CAVIN, CURT // Australian Auto Action;9/7/2011, Issue 1457, p57
The article offers information on the NASCAR Nationwide Series at Atlanta Motor Speedway, Hampton and its winner Carl Edwards.
- Edwards off hook. Cavin, Curt // Australian Auto Action;3/17/2010, Issue 1382, p12
The article reports that automobile racing driver Carl Edwards was not granted penalty by NASCAR, even after knocking out the automobile racing driver Brad Keselowski in the Sprint Cup race at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- OSBORNE GONE. CAVIN, CURT // Australian Auto Action;7/25/2012, Issue 1501, p12
The article reports on the loss of services of long-standing Crew Chief Bob Osborne by racing driver Carl Edwards after his stirring challenge for the 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
- Edwards races to 1st career road course win. // Bluegrass Automotive Report;Jul2014, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p12
The article reports that Carl Edwards, the U.S. National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing's (NASCAR) driver, who drives for Roush Fenway Racing team won the racing championship at Sonoma Raceway in Sonoma, California on June 22, 2014, which secured him a chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
- Kasey Kahne. LOFTUS, MEGHAN G. // Runner's World;Sep2013, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p122
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience as a NASCAR driver.
- Going for broke. Utter, Jim // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;9/10/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 214, p14
The article discusses several stories of the racers in NASCAR in the Chase for the Sprint Cup which includes only those who reaches the 12th place to determine the season's champions.