Unique Awareness and Education Programs Start Up
- Twelve Organizations Join GLOBE's Joint Project Program. // Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society;Dec96, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p2981
The article reports that twelve organizations have recently partnered the Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment (GLOBE) joint project program. This GLOBE program is a new type of partnership in which organizations take on the responsibility of recruiting , training, and...
- Nipigon geology studied. // Northern Ontario Business;May2003, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p15B
Reports on the partnership between Ontario Prospectors Association and Lakehead University to form a geology team in Thunder Bay.
- Kuwait Insurance Union: Stepping in the Right Direction. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Aug2008, p26
The article reports on the efforts undertaken by Kuwait Insurance Union to promote co-operation and dialogue among insurers in Kuwait. The institution collaborated with the Kuwait University and organised the Kuwait Insurance Forum (KIF) in May 2008 where they discussed pertinent issues...
- Brown family gifts budding partnership. Delgado, Steve // Inside Tucson Business;12/9/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 27, p32
Reports on the plan of the Thomas R. Brown Family Foundation to form an engineer partnership with the University of Arizona in Tucson. Advantages of the partnership plan; Terms of the deal; Implications for engineering education in the region.
- Lentil snacks poised to crunch into market. Hesse, Jennifer // Journal of Business (10756124);7/29/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 16, pA13
Reports on the collaboration of Washington State University researchers and a national lentil farmer's organization on a project to create and market puffed lentils in Washington. Use of lentils as a rotation crop to replenish nitrogen in soil; Increase of consumption of lentils; Percentage of...
- Day at the Capitol Brings Students and Legislators Together. // American Chiropractor;Jun2005, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p60
The article reports that more than 75 Northwestern College of Chiropractic students and 250 doctors of chiropractic attended the Minnesota Chiropractic Association (MCA) Day at the Minnesota State Capitol on March 31, 2005. Alfred Traina, president of Northwestern College said that these events...
- MacArthur Awards $1.3 Million for National Exams. Olson, Lynn // Education Week;12/12/1990, Vol. 10 Issue 15, p5
The article reports that the John D. and Catherine T. McArthur Foundation has awarded a 1.3 million grant to the joint project of the National Center on Education and the Economy and University of Pittsburgh's Learning Research and Development Center in the U.S. The grant will be used to launch...
- Railway training program on track. // Northern Ontario Business;Apr2004, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p34
Reports that Sault College, Canadian National Railway and the Railway Association of Canada are partnering to deliver Signals and Communications Maintainer/Wireman Mechanic program in September 2004. Related topics offered by the program; Expected number of enrollees.
- RATIONAL BRAND SERVICES AND DAU FORM STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP. // Program Manager;Sep-Dec2003, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p67
Reports that the Defense Acquisition University (DAU) and Rational Brand Services signed a Memorandum of Understanding establishing a strategic partnership. Collaborative work of DAU and Rational in the areas of information technology and software acquisition management; Improvement of overall...