Get to the Next Level Online
- Listening to the users. Leteney, Fiona // e.learning age;May2008, p13
The article seeks feedback from readers about the electronic-learning standards AICC and SCORM.
- PowerPoint for Online Courses, Part 8: Manipulating Clip Art. Shank, Patti // Online Classroom;Nov2010, p4
The article offers instructions for working with PowerPoint clip art for online courses.
- ONLINE STORYTELLING (ON-DEMAND). // Nonprofit World Funding Alert;Oct2010, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p1
The article announces the availability of on-demand online storytelling course which was elaborated by Michael Hackner during the webinar titled "Introduction to Online Storytelling."
- Riding Fences. Ludlow, Barbara // Rural Special Education Quarterly;Winter2007, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one related to online instruction in higher education and another related to tricks for planning and managing online courses based on online teaching experience across a wide variety of courses.
- Creating Community for Online Learners. // Student Affairs Leader;10/1/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 19, p6
The article provides an answer to a question concerning the creation of a community for online learners.
- Common Questions: Are some subject best taught in an online format? // Distance Education Report;2/1/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p5
The article answers a question concerning the appropriateness of teaching some subjects in an online format.
- CLASSROOMS just a click away. // Charlotte Post;8/25/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 50, p1B
The article explores the growing popularity of online education, also called virtual learning.
- The Online Advance. Goldman, Jay P. // School Administrator;Apr2013, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p6
In this article, the author focuses on advancement in online education.
- NAVIGATING IN UNCERTAIN TIMES. Rycik, James A. // American Secondary Education;Spring2009, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the application of technology and online discussions, one on the implementation a curriculum focused on teaching important facts, and another which questions the highly qualified teacher standard.