Five Radical Procrastination Strategies
- Set goals to move past harmful procrastination habits. d'Orleans, Jeanne // Hotel & Motel Management;Aug2008 Special Election Issue, Vol. 223 Issue 14, p17
The article offers tips on how to avoid the harmful procrastination habits. These tips will help business owners and managers save their account, jobs and business due to the impact of procrastination. These include the acceptance of the truth or doing the most difficult task needed in the...
- Prescription for Procrastination. Pollock, Ted // Products Finishing;Sep2004, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p10
Presents guidelines for managers to counter procrastination. Picking one area where procrastination plagues managers; Focusing on one problem at a time; Importance of setting deadlines.
- Make List, Check Thrice. // Ward's Dealer Business;Jan2005, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p30
The article provides some tips for increasing sales performance. It reports that 80% of sales production comes from about 20% of staff. Effort and time management causes this principle. By spending 80% of time on the top 20% of tasks, one can boost his productivity and improve his efficiency....
- Putting an End to Putting It Off. Dominguez, Linda R. // HR Magazine;Feb1999, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p124
Discusses the procrastination problem in time management. Effects of procrastination; Possible sources and how they can be overcome.
- PROCRASTINATION! Schuchard, Doris // Boys' Life;Mar2003, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p47
Offers some tips to prevent procrastination or putting off things that need to be done.
- Time Crunch. // Scholastic Choices;Apr/May2009, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p31
The article presents pieces of advice from readers of "Scholastic Choices," on preventing and overcoming procrastination.
- The power of 10 minutes. Lockett, Kath // Asian Pacific Post;5/7/2009, p12
The article discusses procrastination and cites the things that employees can do in the office in ten minutes.
- Try these time-saving tips. Rhone, Margaret // RN;Aug87, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p64
Presents suggestions on time management. Tips on avoiding procrastination; Ways to deal with interruptions; Guidelines for efficient shopping.
- saving time. Roehrig, Elizabeth // Redbook;Dec2003, Vol. 201 Issue 6, p152
Focuses on matters related to time management, such as strategies to avoid procrastination.