Global Technology Companies Treading Water When It Comes to Security and Privacy
- High tech Mecca. Khasru, B.Z. // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/28/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 43, p25
Focuses on the high technology companies honored by Deloitte & Touche LLP and the Connecticut Technology Council in Connecticut. Revenue posted by the chosen firms; Consistency in the management of the businesses; Recognition of the success and vision of the companies for growth.
- Cope with complexity. Hutton, Jeffrey // BRW;9/4/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 35, p12
The article reports on the result of a business management survey conducted by Deloitte and Touche LLP. It was found that only seven percent of companies are taking steps such as profiling customers and managing product portfolios well enough to thrive in a marketplace where rivals, suppliers or...
- Untitled. // Computer Weekly;9/25/2007, p41
The article reports on a research done by Deloitte & Touche LLP in Great Britain that states that data security is now a key issue in the boardrooms of the world's largest banks. According to the survey, which included a quarter of the top global banks, 98% of banks are increasing investments in...
- Chemical Industry by 2020. // Paintindia;Feb2011, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p87
The article highlights a report released by global consulting firm Deloitte regarding the growth of the chemical industry in 2020.
- Techies on the Fast Track. // njbiz;8/14/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p2
A list of the top 10 high technology companies in New Jersey in terms of revenue growth is presented. Professional-services firm Deloitte & Touche sponsored the annual New Jersey Technology Fast 50 event. The firms include Antenna Software, Access Integrated Technologies and First Tek...
- Multiple Breaches Not Uncommon. // ISO & Agent Weekly;12/20/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 41, p10
The article reports on the study conducted by Deloitte & Touche LLP regarding multiple data breaches in the U.S. Result shows that 85% of respondents experienced at least one data breach or even higher. Of those reporting multiple breaches, 37% experienced two or five events while 26.7%...
- Mid-sized wineries take a hit in NZ. Sutoon, Malcolm // Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker;2010, Issue 559, p7
The article highlights the results of the fourth annual financial benchmarking survey released by financial advisory firm Deloitte in conjunction with New Zealand (NZ) Winegrowers in July 2010. The survey shows that mid-sized wineries in New Zealand have suffered the most during the industry...
- CIOs fail to see value of measuring IT benefits. Huber, Nick // Computer Weekly;1/27/2004, p4
Only 25% of Great Britain information technology (IT) directors believe that measuring the value of IT investment is an important part of their job, according to a survey by business consultancy Deloitte & Touche LLP. Most respondents admitted that they struggled to measure the benefits of IT...
- London reports first revpar rise. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/30/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4297, p10
Highlights results of the 2003 Deloitte & Touche Hotel-Benchmark survey in Central London, England. Rise in revenue per available room posted in September 2003; Growth in average room rates and occupancy levels; Comments from Marvin Rust, hospitality manager at Deloitte.