- Slow 2Q Doesn't Keep HarperCollins From Posting First-Half Growth. // Book Publishing Report;02/12/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p5
Reports on increased operating results posted by publisher HarperCollins through the first half of fiscal 2001, despite a sluggish second quarter. Sales and operating income; Major honors won by the publisher during the quarter.
- FINANCIAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;11/11/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p5
Reports on the financial performance of HarperCollins Publishers. Operating profits; Revenues of the different divisions of HarperCollins; Sales growth at superstores and at Amazon.com.
- Earnings Jump 56% At HarperCollins. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/13/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 46, p10
Reports on the operating income of publisher HarperCollins for its first quarter ended September 30, 2000. Revenue gain for the quarter; Operating margin; Factors that led to the margin improvement; Number of titles acquired by the company from Element Books.
- HarperCollins Posts Another Strong Quarter. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/15/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 7, p16
Provides 1998-1999 financial information on HarperCollins, a publishing company. Company's operating profit in the second quarter ended December 31, 1998; Increase in the company's operating income; Number of bestsellers HarperCollins had during the first six months of 1998.
- Sales, Earnings Jump at HC. // Publishers Weekly;5/15/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 20, p22
Reports on the third quarter earnings of publishing company HarperCollins for the quarter ended March 31, 2000. Sales in the period; Operating income; Percentage of growth in profits; Revenues of the company.
- Sales Jump at Noodle Kidoodle. // Publishers Weekly;2/15/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 7, p16
Presents 1999 financial information on Noodle Kidoodle Incorporated. Sales for the fiscal year ended January 30, 1999; Increase in the company's fourth quarter revenue; Expansion plan of Noodle Kidoodle.
- Solid Third Qtr. for Noodle Kidoodle. // Publishers Weekly;12/14/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 50, p17
Reports on the increase in the 1998 third quarter revenue of Noodle Kidoodle. Details on the company's earnings; Sales of the company for the first nine months of the fiscal year; Other plans of the company.
- Potter a Boon for... HarperCollins? Zeitchik, Steven // Publishers Weekly;7/25/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 29, p6
Reports on the possible benefits of the financial deal between publishing companies Scholastic and HarperCollins to HarperCollins. Impact of the success of the Harry Potter books to HarperCollins; Overview of the deal; Profit being expected from the deal.
- 'Stellar Year' for HarperCollins. Baker, John F. // Publishers Weekly;8/23/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 34, p12
Reports on the increase in the operating income of HarperCollins in the fiscal year ended June 30, 1999. Total operating income of the publisher for the period; Reactions from Jane Friedman, chief executive officer of HarperCollins, regarding the financial results; Factors which influenced the...