New Service Promises To Help Book Authors Score a Big Interview
- NBN Relaunches NBNBooks.com. Rosen, Judith // Publishers Weekly;12/4/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 49, p26
Focuses on the book Web site relaunched by National Book Network. Future plans for the site; Services offered; Site changes.
- From the Newsletters. // Publishers Weekly;9/19/2016, Vol. 263 Issue 38, p4
The article presents highlights of newsletters on the website of "Publishers Weekly" magazine regarding topics such as the ten strangest places on Earth, a survey of Christian distributors, and offset printing for self-published authors.
- NBN International Adds Sales Director. // Publishers Weekly;6/21/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 25, p12
Reports on the appointment of Sheila Bounford as sales and marketing director of National Book Network (NBN) International in Great Britain. Employment background; Significance of the decision to rename Plymbridge to NBN International.
- Carpenter to Head NBN Religion Division. Crosby, Cindy // Publishers Weekly;11/20/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 47, p12
Focuses on the launching of the FaithWorks division of the National Book Network, spearheaded by former Christian Distribution Services division chairman Larry Carpenter. Target group of FaithWorks; Services to be offered by the division; Reason the name FaithWorks was chosen.
- Lessons from the Web. Westheimer, Mary // Publishers Weekly;07/31/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 31, p25
Reports on the emergence of Internet bookselling. Reason for buying books online; Advantage of independent booksellers over their large online competitors; Factors that affect independent bookstores in previous years.
- Web watch. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;11/17/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 47, p13
Offers news about book-publishing related Web sites, as of November 17, 1997. The web site associated with the publication of the book `Release 2.0: A Design for Living in the Digital Age,' by Esther Dyson; The launch of the Britannica Internet Guide service by Encyclopedia Britannica; Danny...
- Book Industry Continues To Ponder Security Of Digital Content Delivery. // Book Publishing Report;09/25/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p3
Highlights topics discussed at the Book Industry Study Group's New Technology Interest Group meeting held in New York City in September 2000 to introduce publishers to five digital content services. Security of digital content delivery; Findings of Forrester Research's study on Internet piracy...
- For Immediate Release:. // Canadian Music Educator / Musicien Educateur au Canada;Summer2008, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p56
The article reviews the web site of Music Books Plus at www.musicbooksplus.com.
- Virtual Frankfurt on the RISE. Lottman, Herbert R. // Publishers Weekly;9/4/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 36, p50
Focuses on the emergence of a virtual Frankfurt Book Fair in 2000. Description of how a virtual book fair would look like; Warning to agents and scouts setting up appointments for the book fair.