New Team, Same Players, As B&T Names Execs For Spin-off Company
- BAKER & TAYLOR NAMES NEW CHAIRMAN AND CEO. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;7/6/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p20
This article announces that wholesale distributor Baker & Taylor has named Thomas I. Morgan as chairman and chief executive officer of the company. The article also mentions Morgan's previous employment as president and chief executive officer of Hughes Supply Inc., which is based in Orlando,...
- People. // Technicalities;Mar/Apr2014, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p22
The article announces the retirement of Dixon Brooke Jr. as president of conglomerate corporation EBSCO, the appointment of George Coe as chief executive officer of books and entertainment distributor Baker & Taylor, and the retirement of Bob Sewell as librarian at Rutgers University Libraries.
- Baker & Taylor promotes five. // Publishers Weekly;9/2/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 36, p9
Announces that Baker & Taylor has made five promotions within the corporate organization, following stabilizing its infrastructure. The naming of Martin P. Keeley, as senior vice-president, sales, and marketing; Newly-created positions and their appointees.
- Robert J. Doran promoted to Director of Property and Casualty division of HVFCU. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/31/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p10
The article announces that Robert J. Doran was promoted as Director of Property and Casualty Division at the Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union (HVFCU) in New York.
- Coe to Head B&T Institutional. Patrick, Diane // Publishers Weekly;4/10/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 15, p17
Reports that George Coe, former vice president and general manager of Brodart Books, has been named president of Baker & Taylor Institutional company. Details on his skills in customer services; His responsibilities as president of Baker & Taylor.
- Manager of B&T VOR program appointed. // Publishers Weekly;12/2/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 49, p21
Informs that Allen Johnson has been named manager of Baker & Taylor's vendor-of-record (VOR) program. Responsibilities; His previous experiences in retail and wholesale books.
- LATE BULLETINS. // Library Journal;5/1/2000, Vol. 125 Issue 8, p11
Offers library-related news briefs for the week of May 1, 2000. Announcement that Endeavor Information Systems would become a subsidiary of Elsevier Science; Appointment of George Coe as president of Baker & Taylor Institutional; Publication of the electronic journal `Transforming Traditional...
- New marketing chief for B&T. // Publishers Weekly;8/31/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 35, p16
Notes that Baker & Taylor named Connie Koury vice-president of marketing. Her experience and new responsibilities.
- Replica Books Gets New Leadership. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;10/12/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 41, p10
Introduces the new management team at Baker & Taylor's on-demand publishing division, Replica Books. Susan Frost as head of the team; Additional team members; Frost's plans for the company; Sales results of the company.