Mira Adds Hardcover And Trade Paperback To Its Growing Program
- 'Mills & Boon' to Publish Indian Author's Book. // India -- West;10/15/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 47, pC30
The article reports on the plan of the publishing company Mills and Boon to publish the book "The Lova Asana," by Milan Vohra.
- Mills & Boon launches fiction series for men. Day, Julia // Marketing Week;9/28/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p10
Reports on Harlequin Mills & Boon's launch of a brand of books for men in Great Britain. Introductory price of the books; Tie-up between Harlequin Mills & Boon and WH Smith.
- Cover pearls. Woods, Sarah // Design Week;1/29/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p21
The article focuses on the book cover illustrations designed by book publisher Mills & Boon in London, England. It discusses a series of romantic and raunchy designs of novels provided by the publisher, including traditional romances, passion, and love in the medical profession and medieval...
- Harlequin Mills & Boon awards 1m pounds job to Total Media. // Marketing (00253650);2/22/2001, p4
Reports that Great Britain-based romantic fiction publisher Harlequin Mills and Boon has handed its media account for its Mills and Boon titles to TotalMedia.
- Mira Sets Summer Launch For New Hardcover Line. // Publishers Weekly;5/22/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 21, p25
Reports that Mira Books, Harlequin's mainstream commercial fiction imprint, will launch a hardcover program beginning in August 2000. Titles under the hardcover line.
- Mills & Boon hunts chief to target younger women. Rosser, Michael // Precision Marketing;1/24/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p1
Reports that romantic fiction publisher Harlequin Mills & Boon is seeking a head of data and marketing analysis as it prepares to launch titles it hopes will attract a younger female audience. Goal to build on the success of the Red Dress Ink brand; Responsibilities of the recruit.
- Romance with a modern twist. Venkatraman, Archana; Clews, Mary-Louise // Marketing Week;1/15/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p31
The article focuses on the efforts of publishing house Harlequin Mills & Boon Ltd. to revitalize its brand name. It says during the 1920s and 30s, the brand was tremendously successful, however, later on it struggled to stay relevant and faced competition from range of media and leisure...
- TESCO CREDITS CUSTOMER FOCUS FOR FIRST MARKET SHARE RISE IN FIVE YEARS. // Marketing Week;10/20/2016, p7
The article reports that grocery retailer Tesco has seen its share of the grocery market in Great Britain increase for the first time since 2011 due to a focus on putting the customer at the core of its offer as per its boss in Matt Davies.
- BODICE-RIPPING RECESSION BUSTERS. Rigby, Rhymer // Management Today;May2009, p58
The article presents a corporate profile for Mills & Boon, a publisher of romance novels in Great Britain. The company was founded in 1908 by Gerald Mills and Charles Boon. The company has over 3 million regular readers in the region annually. Details on the history of the company are also...