- Dreams joins retail park. // Cabinet Maker;9/26/2008, Issue 5607, p9
The article reports on the occupancy of the last available unit of the Interchange Retail Park by Dreams, the bed retail specialist in Bedford, England. Standard Life Investments UK Retail Park Trust, owner of the Interchange Retail Park allows Dreams to rent the retail unit. According to Lorcan...
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;1/9/2004, Issue 5370, p4
Reports that British bedroom furniture retailer Dreams opened nine stores on Boxing Day 2003. Store locations; Company's success in meeting the target of 100 stores by the end of 2003.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;10/8/2004, Issue 5409, p5
Reports that British furniture store, Dreams, has exceeded the 100-store level. Earnings of the company for 2004; Number of jobs that will be created by the company through the opening of several stores.
- Expansion on target, says Dreams. // Cabinet Maker;7/3/2009, Issue 5644, p7
The article reports on the expansion target of bed retailer Dreams to open 35 new stores in 2009 in Great Britain. It states that as of July 2009, Dreams has opened 19 new stores including the newly opened stores in Clapham and Ruislip. The company points out its expansion target was made due to...
- Dreams tops UK growth list. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2006, Issue 5518, p5
The article reports on the selection of bed store Dreams as the fastest growing retailer in Great Britain in a survey of European entrepreneurs. The criteria of job creation and turnover were used. Three hundred jobs were created by Dreams and its turnover increased in 2005. The company is...
- New Dreams store. // Cabinet Maker;5/1/2009, Issue 5635, p7
The article reports on the expansion of bed retailer Dreams in Great Britain. The company has opened a new retail store in Sutton, Surrey and will officially launch the shop on April 9, 2009. It will be opening more stores as part of its expansion plan for 2009. Dreams will create job...
- Dreams Off to Bed in Scottish move. // Cabinet Maker;11/24/2006, Issue 5515, p3
The article reports that Dreams' Off to Bed store-chain has no plans to enter into the Northern Irish market. Mike Clare, chief executive said that there has been no plan of competing with the company's four franchises in the country. He also added that the company, however, plans to double...
- Dreams-joint best store. // Cabinet Maker;12/16/2005, Issue 5469, p45
The article features the Dreams furniture store in Great Britain. It is the largest store selling beds and mattresses which can be ordered and delivered to customers. The store was well ordered, with plenty of stock and quality customer service.
- Three more Dreams shops. // Cabinet Maker;09/17/99, Issue 5155, p4
Reports opening of additional Dreams retail stores in Great Britain.