- Intershop goes for big time, targets ISPs as shop hosts. Nelson, Matthew // InfoWorld;10/12/98, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p41
Focuses on the efforts by Intershop to join a growing list of Internet commerce catalog vendors looking to woo Internet service providers and large customers to its catalog creation platform. Features of the modules announced by the company for its Intershop 3 catalog system; Comment by Jeff...
- Exchange-in-a-box for b-to-b. Ted Smalley, Sapp // InfoWorld;05/22/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p10
Reports that IBM, Intershop, and iPlanet have released platforms and tools that would enable them to launch business-to-business electronic-marketplaces. Information on WebSphere Commerce Suite, Marketplace Edition from IBM; Trend in the application software market; Advantages of iPlanet over...
- UPS's Team Europe. Parker, John G. // Traffic World;7/12/99, Vol. 259 Issue 2, p8
Discusses the moves of United Parcel Service (UPS) in building the online infrastructure of Europe in terms of carrier service. Partnership between UPS and 3 Suisses; Development of services for e-commerce; Integration of UPS online tools into the software solutions of Intershop.
- Germany : AGETO advances to Intershop Gold Partner. // TendersInfo News;8/22/2014, p1
The article reports that the Intershop, provider of omni-channel electronic Commerce solutions, has awarded internet service provider AGETO Service GmbH with Gold Partner status. It mentions that the AGETO will provide efficient electronic commerce processes to its customers. It also presents...
- Arizona. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Jun95, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p90
Reports on the purchase of Arcadia Crossing power shopping center in Phoenix, Arizona by Intershop Group. Area of the property; Leasing percentage.
- United States : Intershop appoints David Ricketts Vice President North American Sales. // TendersInfo News;8/22/2014, p1
The article announces the appointment of David Ricketts as Vice President for sales of North America at Intershop.
- Intershop ohne Ebay im Aufsichtsrat. Rode, Jörg // Lebensmittel Zeitung;5/10/2013, Issue 19, p0049
The article announces the resignation of managers Tobias Hartmann and Bob van Dijk from the board of directors of software company Intershop.
- Open Market, Intershop combine products. Nelson, Matthew // InfoWorld;03/30/98, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p56
Reports on an agreement between the Intershop Group and Open Market Inc. to combine some aspects of Intershop Mall and Open Market Transact 4 to create Intershop Commerce-Link 1 for Intershop Mall. Terms of the partnership; Contact information.
- supply line. Treece, James // Automotive News Europe;10/21/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 20, p6
Presents news briefs on automobile supplies as of October 21, 2002. Information on the joint venture formed by Toyota and other affiliates; Software solution developed by German software company Intershop Communications and Volkswagen subsidiary Votex; Cost of the tool and product development...