- Wireless I.T. Deadlines. // Wireless Week;9/16/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 33, p8
Announces that the magazine 'Wireless Week' will produce the official Show Daily at the Wireless I. T. 2002 in Las Vegas, Nevada on October 16-18, 2002.
- IT shows to run in two venues. // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p14
Reports on the venues where the information technology exhibition Gitex Dubai will be held for the year 2000. Services to be offered at the exhibition.
- Survival is key message at SuperComm show. Greene, Tim; Duffy, Jim // Network World;6/10/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p52
Focuses on the information technology trade show SuperComm in June 2002. Focus of the show; Attendance and exhibit spaces; Examples of presentations; List of announcements at the show.
- Fall Interop succumbs to industry malaise. Greene, Tim; Hochmuth, Phil // Network World;8/26/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p1
Reports on the projected fall in attendance at the 2002 World+Interop exhibition in Atlanta, Georgia. Non-attendance by big-name information technology (IT) companies; Reflection of difficult times in the tradeshow business and in the IT industry.
- Puerto Rico becomes first expansion outside the States for ITEC. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;12/7/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 48, p21
Reports on the outcome of the Information Technology Expositions and Conferences trade show in Puerto Rico held December 2000 at the Caribe Hilton San Juan, Puerto Rico. Attendees; Organizers; Presentations.
- NAVA/AECT to Cosponsor International Expo. // School Library Journal;May82, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p7
Reports on the January 1983 COMMTEX International information technology exhibition in New Orleans, Louisiana. Corporate sponsors; Organizations participating in the exhibition; Event highlights.
- PALESTINIAN COMPANIES PARTICIPATE IN GITEX 2001 IT TRADE SHOW. // Middle East Business Intelligence;4/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p6
Presents information on the Gitex 2001 information technology trade show held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates in October 2001. Highlights of the exhibiting company; Companies under the Palestinian Authority which participated in the event.
- ITEC enjoys strong turnout despite pitfalls. Sodoma, Brian // Inside Tucson Business;04/05/99, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p12
Reports on highlights of the Information Technology Exposition and Conference (ITEC) in Tucson, Arizona in April 1999. Attendance figures; Panel discussions on local technology issues and electronic commerce; ITEC as a place for schools and local training centers to market themselves;...
- Everything but the bearded lady. Wetli, Patty // America's Network;11/15/94, Vol. 98 Issue 22, p16
Focuses on the features of the Info Expo '95 which will be held on January 21-22, 1995 in Raleigh, North Carolina. Attractions; Presence of the state's governor's office; Background on John Crawford Erwin; Purpose of the exhibit; Planned publicity for the event.
- Info Expo '97. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;09/15/97, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p1
Presents a guide to Info Expo '97 at Rockland Community College Fieldhouse in Suffern, New York. Schedule of events; Messages from several executives of Rockland Business Association; List of exhibitors.