- Dixons have a brush with synthetic benefits. // Builders Merchants Journal;Aug2007, p30
The article evaluates the Maxim Cutting Edge synthetic brush from SJ Dixon.
- Lining paper uses recycled materials. // DIY Week;3/14/2008, p13
The article evaluates the Ecoliner lining paper from S J Dixon & Son.
- Dixon provide three-in-one aid for decorators. // Builders Merchants Journal;Aug2008, p52
The article evaluates the Wooster Pelican bucket from SJ Dixon.
- Four goes into one with Dixon's foldaway ladder. // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct2007, p57
The article evaluates the telescopic aluminum ladder from SJ Dixon.
- Planet plant. // Hardware & Garden Review;Mar2008, p30
The article evaluates the Artificial Plants from National Distributor, S.J. Dixon & Son Ltd.
- Lining up for success. // Hardware & Garden Review;Mar2008, p32
The article evaluates the Ecoliner lining paper from S J Dixon & Son Ltd.
- SJ Dixon dispose. // Builders Merchants Journal;Feb2007, p6
The article reports on the sale of 22 decorators merchant branches to ICI Dlux by SJ Dixon and Sons. This reflects the aim of the company to concentrate on its wholesaling and distribution operations which include additional investment in warehousing, stock and industrial technology systems. It...
- Alfric interiors moves to Dixons. // Home Furnishings;May/June97, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p4
Reports that Alfric Interiors, a wallcoverings distributor has been purchased by the S J Dixon company. Description of collections available from S J Dixon; Comments from David Swingwood.
- Cosco keep ladder plan small. // Builders Merchants Journal;Feb2009, p29
The article evaluates the Cosco Superfold stepladder from SJ Dixon.