Top of the charts
- Deltek Buys Welcom. // Business Finance;May2006, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p54
The article reports that Deltek Systems Inc., a management software vendor, has acquired Welcom Software Technology Inc., a provider of earned value management and project portfolio management (PPM). According to Steve Cook, Deltek product director and vice president for PPM, the combination of...
- Philanthropy software-maker expands headquarters. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/18/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 28, p14A
The article reports on the expansion of ETapestry.COM headquarters in an effort to accommodate its growth in Indianapolis, Indiana. It has made a seven-year lease on its new headquarters in Greenfield since its customers are increasing in number. It is looking for facilities where conferences...
- Windows system eases project planning tasks. Studt, Tim // R&D Magazine;Jan94, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p45
Features Texim Project for Windows from Welcom Software Technology for project planning tasks. Texim's supplementation with Microsoft Window's graphical user interface; Operation of Texim in two modes; Interactive features; Simulations with icons; Networking capabilities; Hardware requirements.
- Open Plan Professional delivers planning power. Heck, Mike // InfoWorld;5/27/96, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p106
Reviews the Open Plan Professional 1.1 software from Welcom Software Technology Inc.
- Software is Welcom. // Credit Management;Sep98, p18
Announces that Yorkshire Co-operative Society based in Bradford, England is implementing Welcom Software company's Financier software. Features of the software; Capabilities.
- Project-management package puts highway plan in fast lane. Khan, Saad // PC Week;10/17/94, Vol. 11 Issue 41, p101
Reports on Welcom Software Technology's Open Plan software. Development for the Houston Southwest Freeway; Capabilities; Support and compatibility. INSET: Bottom line..
- Welcom rolls out updated Open Plan. Ferranti, Marc // PC Week;8/2/93, Vol. 10 Issue 30, p35
Features Open Plan 5.0, Welcom Software Technology's upgrade to its Open Plan project-management package. Fox-pro based; Editing, analysis and multi-user functions; Pool-resource and alternate resource scheduling; Price; Contact information.
- New products, markets drive Microsoft growth. // Dow Theory Forecasts;6/11/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 24, p8
The article reports on the growth of Microsoft Corp., the world's largest software company based in the U.S. According to business analysts, despite the criticisms faced by the company, it did not affect its operations and its plan to generate more market worldwide with its five segments such as...
- BSA EXPANDS EDUCATION EFFORTS. // Caribbean Business;5/5/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p35
The article reports that the Business Software Alliance (BSA) is expanding its education efforts to teach consumers, business owners and students how to best manage their software. This new endeavor includes launching a new website, www.bsa.org/puertorico and a toll-free hotline, 1-888-662-5747.