Top of the charts
- Deltek Buys Welcom. // Business Finance;May2006, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p54
The article reports that Deltek Systems Inc., a management software vendor, has acquired Welcom Software Technology Inc., a provider of earned value management and project portfolio management (PPM). According to Steve Cook, Deltek product director and vice president for PPM, the combination of...
- Philanthropy software-maker expands headquarters. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/18/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 28, p14A
The article reports on the expansion of ETapestry.COM headquarters in an effort to accommodate its growth in Indianapolis, Indiana. It has made a seven-year lease on its new headquarters in Greenfield since its customers are increasing in number. It is looking for facilities where conferences...
- New products, markets drive Microsoft growth. // Dow Theory Forecasts;6/11/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 24, p8
The article reports on the growth of Microsoft Corp., the world's largest software company based in the U.S. According to business analysts, despite the criticisms faced by the company, it did not affect its operations and its plan to generate more market worldwide with its five segments such as...
- BSA EXPANDS EDUCATION EFFORTS. // Caribbean Business;5/5/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p35
The article reports that the Business Software Alliance (BSA) is expanding its education efforts to teach consumers, business owners and students how to best manage their software. This new endeavor includes launching a new website, www.bsa.org/puertorico and a toll-free hotline, 1-888-662-5747.
- New Comm 2000 set to open its $1.6 million facilities. May, Jonathan // Caribbean Business;4/27/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 16, pS3
The article reports on the plan of New Comm 2000 Corp. to open a number of facilities in Toa Baja, Puerto Rico. Corporate president Humberto Quintana asserted that the new facilities will consolidate their administration and sales department. The company has also released its new CRE-Rubi...
- Could big year mean IPO for Aprimo? Schnitzler, Peter // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/5/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 53, p18
The article looks at speculations on the possible initial public offering (IPO) by Indianapolis, Indiana-based software developer Aprimo Inc., which increased its number of workers to 300 and its sales by 71 percent in 2006. The firm continues to lead in the marketing resource management...
- Software Firm Growth and Associated Factors in Pakistan Software Developing Industry: Some Preliminary Findings. Arif, Asif; Mehmood, Bilal; Siddiqi, Muhammad Wasif // Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business;Jun2011, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p2012
This study tests the association between factors that influence growth of software developing firms. Firm growth is measured using five criteria namely output, sale, employment, profit and clientele. The data for analysis is collected using survey questionnaires from 60 software developing firms...
- Balancing convenience with security. DAKS, MARTIN C. // njbiz;8/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p12
The article focuses on the growth strategy of computer software company Integrated Media Management, based in Linden, New Jersey, which is marketing to bankers.
- Incadea. // Fundweb;7/4/2013, p6
The article focuses on the growth of software company Incadea AG in Great Britain in 2013.