- O'Sullivan moves to expand import presence. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;3/4/2002 Supplement, Vol. 26, p8
Reports the diversification of furniture products by the O'Sullivan Furniture company in Missuori. Generation of imports for products in Asia; Imports of line of solid wood xcases from Finland; Development of propriety products for national chains.
- O'Sullivan sales slump 8.4% in 4Q. // Furniture/Today;8/26/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 50, p49
Reports on the decrease in sales of furniture producer O'Sullivan Industries Inc. in the U.S. for the fourth quarter of 2002. Percentage of decline in sales; Operating income; Net loss.
- O'Sullivan posts 2Q loss; sales slip 13%. // Furniture/Today;02/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p50
Reports the financial and sales status of O'Sullivan Industries, a furniture maker in Lamar, Missouri. Projection of sales record; Significance of the slowdown; Effects on consumer purchasing power.
- O'Sullivan sales drop 12.9% in qtr. // Furniture/Today;11/4/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p47
Reports on the financial performance of O'Sullivan Industries Inc. as of November 2002. Decline in furniture sales in the first quarter ending September 30; Operating income; Steps to counter the soft demand for flat-pack furniture.
- O'Sullivan Sells Utah Plant. // Wood & Wood Products;Aug2003, Vol. 108 Issue 9, p16
Reports that O'Sullivan Industries Inc., a manufacturer of ready-to-assemble furniture, has sold its shuttered manufacturing plant in Cedar City, Utah. Value of the transaction; Purpose for selling the plant.
- Home office furniture sales are working overtime. Toriello, Monica // National Home Center News;05/11/98, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p20
Reports on the growth of the small office/home office (SOHO) furniture industry. Comment of Michael Franks of the O'Sullivan Industries; Information on the SOHO sales growth; Best-selling products of the company in home centers.
- O'Sullivan: Sales set to stabilize. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;9/3/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p46
Reports the business performance of O'Sullivan Industries for the second quarter of year 2001 in Lamar, Montana. Impact of capitalization leverage to the income of the company; Status of the company in the furniture industry; Details on the net earnings of the company.
- O'Sullivan sales flat, operating income off. // Furniture/Today;11/3/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p39
Reports on the sales performance of the furniture firm O'Sullivan Industries Holdings in Lamar, Missouri. Operating income of the firm; Net loss of the company; Total earnings of the company.
- Vendor News. // Discount Store News;9/7/98, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p55
Reports on the financial performance of furniture maker O'Sullivan Industries Holdings Inc. for the fiscal year ended June 30, 1998.