- Taylor-Made. Day-Lewis, Tamasin // Vanity Fair;May2000, Issue 477, p166
Focuses on artist Sam Taylor-Woods' acceptance of a commission to create photographic artwork that will be used to wrap the facade of the Selfridges department store in London, England. Use of photographs based on a frieze; Photography of modern day cultural icons; Unveiling of the two-ton...
- Selfridges sports redesign of first-floor department. Lorenz, Trish // Design Week;4/4/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p4
Reports on the opening of a sports concept department at Selfridges store in Great Britain. Concept and features; Brands which will be represented by the department; Designers who participated in the project.
- MEDIA CHOICE. // Campaign;06/23/2000, Issue 25, p18
Assesses the use of plastic wrap outside the Selfridges building to cover up the scaffolding and building works on the department store's facade. Conversion of construction work into a marketing opportunity; Use of photographic-image in the plastic wrap; Unique approach of Selfridges to a...
- Selfridges pushes for expansion. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p4
Reports on department store chain Selfridges Ltd.'s expansion plan in Great Britain.
- CALLING MORE SHOPPERS. Conti, Samantha // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/12/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 97, p13
Focuses on bids for the acquisition of Selfridges department store in London, England. Amount offered by Canadian billionaire Galen Weston; Factors affecting the operation of Selfridges; Details on the merger offers received by the company.
- Sam Taylor-Wood. Morgan, Jessica // Grand Street;Summer98, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p224
Features the work of British artist Sam Taylor-Wood which is a series of wall-sized projected works. Theme of the images; Description of each image; Relationship between actor and the audience.
- Retail therapy with a twist. // In-Store Marketing;Aug2002, p6
Focuses on the advertising scheme of Selfridges Ltd.'s department store.
- EXHIBITIONS. // Design Week;4/25/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p40
Presents information on several exhibitions in London, England. 'The Times Typography in the 21st Century'; 'Sam Taylor-Wood'; 'Drawings of New York and London.'
- Correction. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/ 4/2012, Vol. 204 Issue 71, p2
A correction is presented for an article that misidentified British artist Sam Taylor-Johnson who was formerly known as Sam Taylor-Wood.