- E-Commerce Sales $5.5B in 2nd Qtr. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p2
No abstract available.
- Landlords, Tenants and E-Commerce: Will the Retail Industry Change Significantly? Worzala, Elaine M.; McCarthy, Anne M. // Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management;Apr-Jun2001, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p89
Focuses on the impact of electronic commerce on the retail industry in the U.S. Expectations of the increase in the Internet sales of goods; Types of important retailer strategies; Perception of the competitive threat from the internet.
- `The computer geek in school is suddenly cool'. Goldblatt // Business News New Jersey;01/04/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p28
Reports on the increase of electronic commerce conducted in New Jersey in 1999. Offer of unified messaging service by uReach.com; Challenge of the electronic retailers in meeting the demand for delivery at Christmas; Advantage of the changes at off-price Internet retailer, CyberShop.com.
- Online Shops Gear Up for the Season. Sundaramoorthy, Geeta // Business News New Jersey;11/07/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 45, p8
No abstract available.
- E-tailers haunted by ghosts of past Christmas woes. Vargas, Alexia // Crain's New York Business;09/18/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p4
Reports on the efforts of retailers with Internet presence to improve their online services in the United States. Problems encountered by retailers in using the Internet to conduct business during the 1999 holiday season; Improvements in retail-related Web sites.
- News. // Chain Store Age;Aug99 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p133
Presents news briefs on online retailing as of August 1999. Details on the opening of PETsMART's electronic commerce store; Development of a Talbots electronic commerce Website; Selection by Best Buy of Interwoven to provide Internet content management software.
- More Women Cybersurfing. // Chain Store Age;Aug99 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p134
Presents news briefs on online retailing as of August 1999. Details on a study which revealed the number of female consumers online; Features of chain store Circuit City's Web site.
- Food Fight. // Chain Store Age;Nov99, Vol. 75 Issue 11, p168
Provides information on WebHouse Club, an Internet-based retail experiment in New York City, New York, that integrates online and traditional retail business. Implications of a successful experiment on name-brand commodity merchandise; How to engage the WebHouse system; Target audience of WebHouse.
- PERSPECTIVES. // Chain Store Age;Sep2002, Vol. 78 Issue 9, p41
Presents news on some retailers in the U.S. as of September 2002. Potential licensees of the System for Dispensing Prepaid Debit Cards Through Point-of-Sale Terminals; Information on Once Upon a Toy store; Reduction in Foot Locker's inventory of sneakers since May 2002.
- ON SPEC. // Chain Store Age;Sep2002, Vol. 78 Issue 9, p91
Presents news important to retailers as of September 2002. Easy-to-use Excel spreadsheet developed by the Energy Star program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency; Wal-Mart store construction projects of B.R. Fries & Associates; Number of individual different music zones at the Grove...